hey

Hera's POV

I love night runs. I'm more of a night person should I say i prefer to go out during the night. Especially these days that made me think of thoughts I may or may not take hold but who's responsible to process what I'm feeling? 

As I took a stretch before I take this run, do you have you ever liked someone that you don't how to decipher that you either fall in love with the feeling whenever you're around them or falling in love with the certain person.

I don't want to overthink stuffs so I'd rather take another lap.

Just to stop overanalyzing what I have been feeling.

1,2,3 succeeding leaps... I felt someone's running along with me

"hey"

Oh good Lord.

***Flashback*** I was just trying to capture the night sky after my night run. And decided to take a nap on a bench while looking at the stars as I wore my headphones just to savor this peace that i deserve after the stressful day at work.

Someone suddenly removed my headphones I wrinkled my brows as I want to get angry but her cute smiley grin suffice on how I annoyed I was.

"I know this is all of a sudden, please accept this feelings of mine" With bouquet of sunflowers and gerbera daisies.

"wh-what?"

She bit her lip and try to say something as I leaned myself closer. I heard some whispers from the people around me but I was so curious with this girl Infront of me... Then she suddenly pulled me closer as she hugged my neck and whispered in my ear.

"pl-please play along and I'll take you away from here"me being an empathic person, I hugged her back. "you owe me one, Teerak..."I felt her grin and she held my hand. She raised our intertwined hands and kissed the back of my hand.

"give me your things baby, let's chase this night away."

Everybody was clapping and congratulating her..err ..us. My eyes were locked on the ground with my thoughts were empty. I got myself a fake girlfriend?

We were at the carpark of the field. She opened the door for me.I immediately went in and took a deep breath, I touched my heart it's beating fast.As I try to catch my breath I noticed she was on the phone talking with somebody.Her features are familiar. Petite, porcelain skin, have this eyes that captivates your soul.

I tried to pinch myself for many times, am I faking dating with this influencer?

But why do I feel like she knew me and I know her...don't tell me...As I took a glance again, there are people who wants to take some pictures with you.I'm about to check the social media, that's when you went in.I held the bouquet tightly, It was quiet inside the car.You're trying to get something from the front trunk.A familiar bracelet with AbbyxHera innit.. That's when I tried to look at you. Is it really you?

"You never remember me don't you?