Chapter 1

Mai's POV

I was walking towards SPR when I saw Aichi, Kai and Ren. I walk towards them.

As I got closer I walk behind Ren and tap his shoulder.

He jump and Aichi, Kai and I laugh at him.

He glare at me but I return his glare with my own.

"What brings you three here?" I ask them. "Oh nothing mother but father and uncle are being crazy again", my son Ren answer my question. I nodded and sigh.

We walk all the way to S.P.R and when we got to the door I turn and look at them. "I guess that I have to go back to to the palace again?" I ask the three.

The three nodded and I sigh again.

I open the door to S.P.R. " Mai why are you late?" ask Naru who was at the door of his office.

"Sorry I was talking to my nephews", I said to him. "Nephews?" He ask me.

"Yes I have brothers", I answer him.

"Ren, Kai, Aichi what do you want?" I ask my son and nephews.

"Your tea", the three said at the same time.

I silent laugh at them.

I made tea for Naru, Lin, Kai, Aichi, and Ren.

I gave the three their tea and then Naru's and , Lin's.

"Naru this might be my last day here", I said to Naru.

"What do you mean Mai?" Naru ask me.

"Well I have to go back to the palace my stupid brothers decided to prank father and now father wants me back to keep them under control like I always do", I said to him.

"Palace?" he ask. "Yes palace am a princess", I said to him.

"Do you want to come?" I ask him. He nodded.

"I guess I have to bring the team too", I said and sigh.

After at least 20 minutes the team came in.

"Well guys get ready", I said to them. "Why?" Ayako ask me.

"Well because we are going to my home", I said. As I open a portal to planet Crazy where when Aichi, Ren, Kai, and I step through our clothes became our armor.

Out of no where I was tackle by my idiot older brother Blaster Dark. He wears black and red armor.

"Dark get off of me your heavy", after I said that Dark was standing up while pouting which is weird to see him do that he usually doesn't show feelings and he is kinda creepy when he wants.

"Sorry sister but is been to long since I seen you," he said as he hugs me again. I get annoy and do what I normally do and knock him out.

"Sorry Kai but I had to do it", I told Kai because he is Blaster Dark's son. "Don't worry he deserve that", Kai said as he pulls Aichi closer to him.

"Don't tell me. Your together?!" I exclaim/ask as I saw that. Aichi blush but nodded and Kai as well.

"Must tell Father, Grandfather, Dark, and Blade", I said as I start walking towards the catlse dragging Dark behind me.