This Is Only The Begining

I look down at my homework, trying to figure out some math problems. I start to get mad because I can't figure out the problems. I open up my draw filled with weed and cigarettes. I pull out a joint and lite it. I sucked in a few puffs and gently exhaled. I grabbed my phone and looked at a text from my dad.

Dad- Hey Hun...I'll be home in about an hour. I'm at the strip club.

Me- Yup. K. See you then.

Dad- Dont give aditude or else it will be extra work tonight!(:

Me- Okay, dad. Love you....

Dad- ok. Bye. Love u.

I rolled my eyes and smoked what was left of my joint. I finished my math work and begin to do the chores. I finally finished and my dad texted me again.

Dad- don't forget to clean and I'm going out for tonight I won't be back till tomorrow afternoon. Sorry.

Me- oh. Okay have fun with the lady...night dad.

Dad- night.

I put my phone on the charger and bit my lip. I texted my boyfriend Charlie and asked if he would like to stay the night. I'm hoping he would say yes because I don't want to stay home alone. I feel unsafe or watched.

Me- Hey babe, would you like to stay the night tonight? Please! I don't want to be home alone and I miss you!

*5 minutes later* Still no response

Me- Please babe. Answer!!! 😭😭

*10 Minutes later*

Charlie- Hey baby are you okay? What's wrong I'll be over in ten minutes and sorry my phone was dead and I was cleaning.

Me- okay thanks babe...and see you then.

I prepared for him to come over. I made my bed, cleaned up my mess on the floor, put on some relaxing music and waited for Charlie to come over.

*knock knock*

I run to the door, hoping it was Charlie. I got very excited and opened the door. My heart dropped as I saw Charlie's face. My face drowned in tears. I hugged him like I was never going to see him again.
"Babe what happened? Are you okay??" My face filled with curiousness.
"My dad...he got mad at me." He said making his way in my house.
"I'm sorry...uh. I'll make it up to you." I said trying to cheer my self up.
He grinned. We both smiled walking to my room. He looked at me then looked at the bed. I nodded and walked towards him. He grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I smiled and bit his lip. He laid me on the bed and he got on top. He slowly took off his top and I took off mine. He began rub my breasts and I lightly moaned trying to control myself. He begin to make his way down to my stomach and gave me a hickey. I bit my lip as he started pulling off my sweats, leaving me in my black laced underwear. He smiles and took off his pants. He played around with the laced parts of my panties. He went back up to my face and kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth as we French kissed. We decided to have sex and it only lasted for about ten minutes. We decided to sleep naked. We put on an old movie and watched it. It was pretty funny. Charlie got up to make some popcorn. When he left I kept having flashbacks.

*FLASHBACK*
If you move! I will whip you and you won't like it! I will be back!
I moved and got scared so I climbed under my bed.
He came back and grinned.
You can't hide you know that? I will find you! This is only the beginning
He comes back dragging the belt under the bed.
Come out of there now!
I get out from under my bed and look down. He raised the belt...

*END OF FLASHBACK*
I begin to breathe heavily. Charlie came in with a confused look on his face.
"Uhm, babe are you okay? Your face is pail and your breathing deeply."
"Yeah, just thinking too much." I said frightened.
He smiled and begin to cuddle with me.