Why Me?

*Charlie's POV*
"Dad please just leave me the fuck alone"
"You're so fucking funny! I will get what I want when I want.
"I CANT FUCKING WAIT TILL I CAN MOVE OUT!!"
I ran to my room, slamming the door and locking it.
Thank god my step mom came home. She is very sweet and protects me. She cools my dad down.
I put on some chill music and smoked a cigarette. I looked at some photos of when I was younger. I gazed outside and seen my step mom and my dad working on their car. I kind of got excited because they might go to a hotel tonight or something and that means I will be able to see Ana.
I finally finished my cigarette and put some porn on. I got really horny all of a sudden. I jerked off and got really hard. I know this may seem weird but I have a human sized bear that had a pocket that you can insert your dick and fuck it. I use it when I'm really horny. I always think of Ana when I do fuck it.
I grab the Teddy Bear and fuck the shit out of it. I moan and moan repeatedly. I fucked it one last time and cummed inside of it. I laid on the floor in relieve. I smiled and got up to clean my self. I got a text from my dad.

Dad-- Me and Carrie are going out tonight. No friends or anyone over!

Me- okay have fun night.

That's usually the only texts I get from my dad. Thankfully. I wait about a good forty five minutes and then I text Ana.

Me- Hey babe? Guess what!

Ana- Whats that handsome??(:

Me- My parents aren't home! For the night! Wanna stay the night!?

Ana- Please!!(; omg thank you. I'll be over soon.
I smiled and took a quick shower. I cleaned up my house and waited for her to come over. She finally arrived and I hugged her so hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked her into the house. I locked the door and walked her upstairs and sat her on the bed.

"Is everything okay? You look bugged." I said looking over at her.

Nah, I'm fine.. It's just head aches and flash backs. It's okay. Now that I'm with you!" She said smiling.

•I just stared into her eyes and thought man she really is beautiful. Inside and out. I'm so lucky to have her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.•

We hugged and we played some card games and watched some movies. It got dark out so I started dinner. I decided to make pork chops with Apple wood rub on it, mashed potatoes, baked beans (bushes baked beans) and broccoli And cheese. Ana made some smoothies while I made dinner. I love her smoothies. They are tasty as hell. I smile and finished the dinner. I made her plate and grabbed some flowers and sat them next to her side of the plate.
I smiled and made mine and put it on the table. She finished the smoothies and laid them on each side of the plate. Just incase we want two. I know I want two. Those things are so good. I walked her to her chair and pulled the chair out for her. She sat down and I pulled the chair in. I quickly sat down and we thanked each other for the things we made.
We ate and I was so stuffed. I hope she was too. There was left overs so. I gulped down one glass of smoothie and started on my second one.

"Is it that good to you?!" She said smiling and shocked.

"Yes indeed." I smiled.
She giggled and it was the cutest thing ever. I finally finished the smoothies and washed our plates. I put all the left overs away and cleaned the pans. I finally finished and we decided to take a shower together.
We took a shower together and goofed around. We finished and got dressed. We kind of. I stayed in my boxers and she stayed in a long shirt of mine with her undies. I thought that was so adorable. We cuddled and put some music on. We kissed each other goodnight and slowly fell asleep.

•Dads POV•
I decided to come home early since tonight wasn't really working out. I got home and unlocked the door. I walked upstairs and slowly opened my sons door. I saw a girl. Maybe she can help me. I giggled. I walked closer and it was Ana. She is a deep sleeper. This will be perfect.
I put some duct tape on her mouth and grabbed her from Charlie's bed. I took her to my room and handcuffed her. I pulled up the long shirt she was wearing and played with her boobs. Then I sucked on them and licked them. I pulled her panties down and played with her down there for at least ten minutes. She was very wet. I got undressed and started to slowly fuck her. I went harder at it each time. I bit her on her leg and arms. I kept fucking her but then she woke up.

"Charlie!?" She tried saying with the duct tape on her face.
She found out who it was and she bug eyed me. She squirmed around and tried screaming. Of course it didn't work. I took the duct tape off. She let out a scream and said 'Why Me?' but then I cuffed her mouth. I started choking her more and more until she passed out. I used her hand imaging her giving me a hand job. The I forced my dick inside of her mouth. She can't feel anything so this is nice. I shoved my dick down her throat many times. I started fucking her again and again until I cummed inside of her. I un cuffed her and put her back in Charlie's bed.

The next morning.....