INFO

WELCOME BITCHES let's hope this one isn't going to be left in unpublished. Also psa I am Dutch and dyslexic so please ignore the spelling mistakes

ANYWAYS LETS GO INTO THE MAIN CHARACTERS INFOOO

Tommy

Tommy was born into a family with two fathers, everything was peaceful until he got a diagnosis that you all are going to find out later in the story. but ever since then. Things have been downhill for his family.

Tubbo

Tubbo and Tommy have been best friends since birth. His mother is Puffy. People always mistake Tommy and Tubbo as siblings, but they kind of are. Tubbo is always there for Tommy and same versa.

Puffy

Puffy is the mother of Dream Drista foolish and Tubbo. She considers Tommy as her own son, and will always protect him no matter what. She thinks that Quackity and Wilbur should put their differences aside and care for Tommy like a normal family.

Quackity

Quackity tries his best to not let Tommy know that they are fighting but it doesn't work because Wilbur keeps making them fight because of stupid reasons. she will always put Tommy's needs before him. Even if it means that she has to die. But he realized that Wilbur started to act different to him since his diagnoses. she has been super supportive of Tommy no matter what. even after an argument they will always make up after and watch a movie after. But he always has to comfort Tommy if him and Wilbur get into a fight. When he didn't like how Wilbur won't be the bigger man and just apologize and even if Tommy tries to apologize Wilbur doesn't want to hear it.

Wilbur

Wilbur love's Tommy to death he will never let anybody hurt him. He doesn't like how Tommy keeps having to break him and Quackity up from fighting, he just wants the child to be a child. He tries his best to help Tommy because he has been having a hard time after his diagnosis, because he has a brother with the same diagnosis. It is just a bit weird, and he must get used to it, but every parent and child must. He always takes Tommy on what he likes to call: learning adventures, where he takes Tommy to different places and teaches him about their history and cool facts. Quackity doesn't like this because Tommy is still young and some places are super dangerous.

Ranboo

Ranboo met Tommy in the special needs program they have DID and that is how they landed there. they instantly became friends with Tommy and through him they met Tubbo. And ever since then they became inseparable. The names of the people in their system are: Ranboo, Mark, Beloved, Michael, Max, Bilzo, Aimsey, Freddy, Gregory, miss boo, Heather, Fiene, Ivo and Bill. There friends call then ender is they don't known who is fronting

Purpled

Purpled also met Tommy through the special needs program. He has terrets syndrome. That that's how it landed in the special needs program. He is only friends with ranboo and tommy because it is afraid of making new friends outside of the special needs program because he was SERVEARLY bullied.

Okey now that you know some info hear are the ages and pronouns

Tommy: 16 pronouns he/him

Tubbo: 15 pronouns he/xem

Ranboo: 17 pronouns they/them

Purpled: 16 pronouns he/it

Puffy: 42 pronouns she/her

Wilbur: 39 pronouns he/him

Quackity: 37 pronouns she/him

Know the family line (I tried my best okey)

                       Philza - ????

                                     |

Quackity - Wilbur – tecno

                   |

           tommy

I think that is it so I hope you guys will enjoy this story and see you guys next chapther byeee kinderen