I trust you, Kook

He yelled as the person turned towards them and gave a smile. Jimin hugged him hard all while Jungkook was giving that person his deadliest death glare. 

??: Jiminie!

He said as he hugged Jimin back. Jungkook clenched his fists trying to control his jealousy and anger.

Jimin: Taeminie! Ahh, I missed you!                                                                                                             Taemin: I missed you too, Min!              

They broke the hug as Jimin held Jungkook's arm and dragged him towards Taemin. 

Jimin: Tae, this is Jungkook, my friend that I made here and Jungkook, this is my best friend from Europe, Taemin.

Jimin introduced them to each other as they held out for a handshake. Taemin smirking while Jungkook giving a bone-squeezing handshake. Jimin noticed the tension in the air but didn't say anything. He broke them apart, saying he was hungry and taking them to the cafe across the street. The trio sat down near a window table as they ordered. 

Taemin: So Jiminie, heard from the office staff you're the CEO now! Congratulations!
Jimin: Thank You, Tae.                                                             

Jungkook huffed at their conversation, feeling kind of jealous and left out. Their orders arrived as Jimin and Taemin fell into a deep conversation catching up. But Jungkook noticed something... 

There was a red spot on the collar of his shirt. Jungkook's mind went back to yesterday's events... Could he be the one...? But why would he do that? He is Jimin's Best friend. "Am I overthinking it?" Jungkook thought. "It can also be Ketchup?" But he knew deep inside that it wasn't ketchup.

                                                                            [Jungkook <3 Jimin]

Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin and ran to the driver's side. He drove off all the while Jungkook still felt suspicious about Taemin. Soon they reached their house and made their way inside. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was acting out. He dragged Jungkook to the couch, making him sit as Jimin settled right beside him. 

Jimin: Kook is everything alright? You've been acting out since you met Taemin.                                                                                                                                          

Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes, he swore to god that he could see all the worry in his eyes. This made Jungkook smile... "He cares for me! Jimin cares for me!" Jungkook thought while his heart started to flutter. Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore. He leaned into a kiss, which didn't take too long. Jungkook's bunny lips met Jimin's plumpy lips. Forgetting reality, they made their own world, where only the two of them existed. Jungkook pinned Jimin to the couch, making Jimin let out a small gasp. This gave Jungkook a chance as his tongue made its way inside Jimin's mouth, exploring every bit of it. For them, the kiss was more than magical. Both knew they liked each other but something stopped them from confessing, but they also didn't know what it was... Soon they broke the kiss as Jungkook started leaving butterfly kisses down his jawline and neck. As soon as he found Jimin's sensitive spot, he didn't waste time and started sucking, biting, and nibbling on Jimin's sensitive skin. At this point, Jimin was a moaning mess. He wanted nothing but Jungkook. 

⚠️Smut Warning (18+)⚠️

Jungkook started to feel tightening in his pants and he knew he was turned on by this mochi. He lifted Jimin like a feather and made his way inside the nearest bedroom, all while kissing and eating Jimin out. He gently laid Jimin on his bed as if he were a fragile piece of glass. 

Jungkook:  Chimmie... Are you sure about this?                                                                                        Jimin: Kookie, I trust you.

Jimin said caressing Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook smiled at Jimin's remark and started nibbling on Jimin's smooth skin, making Jimin let out a small moan.

Jungkook: Yes baby, moan for me. I want to hear those pretty moans of yours.  

Jungkook said while taking off his clothes. His abs, His broad chest, everything seemed to turn Jimin on. "Oh, how I want this man so bad" Jimin thought. Without thinking, Jungkook took off Jimin's clothes and threw them somewhere in the room. Jungkook looked at the perfection below him while thinking how lucky he got... This mochi had everything, A good personality, and a nice body... The face adds a bonus to all these features. He started by kissing Jimin's plumpy lips, sucking on them and making them even more red and plumpy. Slowly he broke the kiss as he trailed a few butterfly kisses to his nipples, making them into tight buds. All the while Jimin was a moaning Jungkook's name loudly. This turned Jungkook on soo much that he couldn't take it anymore. He started trailing his kisses toward Jimin's abdomen making Jimin's back arc in pleasure. He took off Jimin's boxers, while he did the same. 

Jungkook: like what you see, minnie?

Jimin shyly looked away as Jungkook realized there was no lube. Jungkook ordered Jimin to suck on his fingers, while Jungkook stared at him. "Oh, how erotic was this sight" Jungkook thought. He took off his fingers from Jimin's magical mouth as he inserted two into Jimin's tight hole. Jimin let out a loud moan which echoed through the entire house. He started thrusting with his finger trying to find Jimin's prostate. He soon added another digit making Jimin's eyes roll back in pleasure and pain. Jimin moaned out loud as Jungkook hit Jimin's prostate. "That's it" Jungkook thought as he took out his fingers as pushed his member into Jimin's tight hole making Jimin squirm in place. Jungkook noticed a few tears roll down Jimin's cheeks as he kissed them away. 

Jungkook: You're taking me in so well Jiminie. I love being inside you.

Jungkook groaned out, feeling Jimin clench around Jungkook. 

Jimin: M-Move. 

As soon as Jimin gave a sign, Jungkook couldn't hold it any longer and started thrusting into Jimin's tight hole. Thanks to Jimin's flexibility, Jungkook put Jimin's legs on his shoulder, pushing himself inside him more. Jimin moaned in pleasure as they soon felt their climax. Soon they came, Jimin on Jungkook's abs while Jungkook filled his seeds in Jimin's tight hole. Jungkook pulled himself out as he lay there panting. 

 Jungkook: That was the best sex I've ever had...

Jungkook said not really looking at Jimin. Soon Jungkook noticed that there was no reply and looked at the smaller male who was fast asleep... "Damn... I really like him, don't I?" Jungkook thought, looking fondly at Jimin. Soon, they both fell asleep knowing that they would be safe in each other arms and that they were each other's homes. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be uploaded soon! Sorry for the delay as my new college just started! Thanks for checking my book out! I highly appreciate it! Love you, guys! 💞

Oh and one more thing... You must have been in prison. Because it must be illegal to look that beautiful... 😉