chapter¹⁰

a talk about one for all and the future

☀️ღ〰*°.~°°〽.**•☀️

authors pov

10:37 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"just ask him," katsuki says, nudging his best friend. he would never admit to it, but izuku is his best friend. izuku looks at katsuki, pursing his lips. katsuki glares at him before, pushing him towards aimilios. izuku groans quickly and quietly before walking over to aimilios who is reading a large novel on the couch. and he was also sensing what his father and uncle were doing out of his eye line. danger sense is a wonderful thing.

aimilios looks up, meeting his father's eyes. green meeting green.

"did you need something, dad?" he asks, raising his eyebrow. why do they look like twins?

"i need to talk about your quirk," izuku says, looking at his son. "is that okay?"

"sure," aimilios uses a pencil to keep the page he was reading on. "i'm guessing uncle kat and grandpa nori is going to be in this small talk?"

"only if it's okay with you," izuku says, aimilios standing up. why is his son that much taller than he is? aimilios is six foot and izuku is five eight. damn it. why is he so small?

"i don't really care," aimilios says, following izuku. "i knew this was going to happen sooner or later," katsuki joins them and the three of them walk into the ua high school together. 

and with them all being really attractive, they're getting a lot of attention. 

"oh my god! it's bakugo and midoriya!"

"who's that in the middle?"

"they're so hot!"

"he looks like midoriya..."

"who cares? i want them both!"

the three males sigh. they all have someone else. katsuki has eijirou. izuku has y/n. and aimilios has ichaka bakugo. his girlfriend/partner. 

☀️

"so," toshinori starts, pouring tea into three different mugs. "you have one for all? can i know how?" izuku sits next to his son, katsuki sitting next to izuku. toshinori sits opposite them all. he passes a drink to aimilios.  

"uh," aimilios starts. "i was quirkless," izuku's spit gets stuck in his throat. his kid, quirkless? "but i didn't mind that much. i was going to join ua but for the support course. but i got into a big accident when i was seven. i lost a lot of blood and the only person that had the same blood type as me was my father, obviously. i got the blood transfer and the next time i slept after that, i had a dream about the past holders,"

"all of them?" toshinori asks, aimilios nods. 

"yep," aimilios looks away from his grandpa's gaze, looking down. "you, uh...you were there too," he mumbles, toshinori's eyebrows raise. he's not surprised. 

"i can't prevent the accident, can i?" izuku says, looking at aimilios. "how much blood did you lose? where was i? or your mom? are you mentally okay from it?" aimilios smiles at his father. he takes his hand, squeezing it. 

"yes dad," he starts. "i am. don't try and prevent it. i didn't mind being quirkless, but japan's going to need a new symbol when you're old. plus, i actually asked out my girlfriend when i was in the hero course,"

"oh, you mini deku has game?" katsuki laughs. "who is it?" katsuki asks. aimilios purses his lips and looks away. "what? if you're gay, we don't care. as long as you're healthy and happy,"

"i know that. that's exactly what you said when i came out to you. but she's your kid," aimilios says, taking out his phone from his pocket. he unlocks it, showing the home screen. "ichaka bakugo," he shows katsuki who has an unreadable expression on his face. the girl has shark teeth just like eijirou and blonde hair just like katsuki. she has sharp red eyes and the biggest smile on her face. "so, you don't kill me in the future and i'm hoping you won't kill me now..."

"are you treating her right?"

"of course," aimilios says. "i'm my father's child,"

katsuki deadpans and looks at izuku who shrugs with a smirk. oh god. at least his daughter is in good hands. 

wait, him and eijirou have a kid?!