Chapter 3

ake lunged at zach. Zeke epicly blocked it and grabbed him by his neck. Zeke  swung him around like he was a lasso and sent him flying into a tree. Jake growled and hissed before climbing up the tree. Jake jumped off the tree and jumped on Zeke's back and tore out a part of his hair angrily. Jake leaned down to his ear and purred " shes mine~" Zeke  grabbed ahold of the other boy by his ears and bit them, shaking his head back and fourth to tear it even more. Jake hopped off Zeke s back and bounced back . both boys held their fists up in desfence while circling around eachother before Y/n interrupted

" STOP!! THIS ISNT LIKE YOU!" She yelled to both of them " YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!" she sobbed out.

Both boys dropped their fists and ran to her side, they both got blood all over Y/ns dress but she didnt care as she held them tight and sobbed into both of their arms. Before falling asleep into a peaceful slumber...

Both boys headed out of the forest caring her when y/ns necklace started to glow. Jake said shly " woah..why is it glowling?" Zeke  looked at him and shrugged " she was in the middle of telling me before you interrupted." Zeke  said. Jake rolled his eyes and continued forward.

( time skip from  by me questioning my sanity )

They soon arrived to a store in a small town of Ohio, it was a clothing store called " dresses for lesses" by this time Y/n started to wake up as she re-called her memory from last night, they were both fighting over her? But why she thought..Y/n blushed and Jake noticed and said " a-are you okay..?"  Y/n nodded shly and before she could speak Zeke  intruptued her.
"Cmon we need to get changed our clothes are stained with blood" Zeke  stated. Y/n  and Jake howled thier hands back with laughter " like the color of your eyes!" Y/n managed to stammer out.

  By this time the trio caught the attention of the frail old lady who was working there and she asked " do you young kids need some clothes?" they all nodded and separated off to find clothes for themselves.

  A beautiful dress caught the attention of y/n as her eyes light up. She flew down the asle and over to the dress and pulledit off the shelf! She walked over to the fitting room and went to try it

Meanwhile Zeke and Jake were roaming the racks for some suits each of them barking back and fourth
' y/n  belongs with me!"
" no she belongs with me" Later on they both found an outfit they each loved, they headed towards the dressing room to find y/n leaving the dressing room and they jaws dropped to the floor in awe.

A/N
WHY. IF UR READING THIS AND U KNOW ME IRL. FORGET ME 😭