CH 1 : Best friends.. Right?

Academical part of school was least of your problems, being averagely smart was easy to maintain, especially for being a burnt out gifted. Your brother had the brains, honestly. Other that, the rest worse hell. You had no friends in school at all, stares and gazes all on you because of stupid rumours, or thinking you're weird. Well, you did stick out like a sore thumb compared to the other students in the school. On top of that, you had to look after your younger siblings whenever your parents were hardly there. The feeling of responsibility at such a young age was traumatising for you, but you know that you cannot go back and change what has already been done.

However, there was little hope in your life. Meeting eight angels that came down to Earth felt like a miracle to you. You loved them all for different reasons, however there were two in particular. Mingi and yunho. You knew damn well they were your soulmates from the moment you layer your eyes on them. They ment everything to you.

Ever since you got closer to the two boys, you developed feelings for both of them however you knew that you could not have both of them, so you was stuck. They both treated you the exact same, playful and fun all the time. The more they had physical contact with you, the more you fell harder. All you wanted was to spend the rest of your lives with them both, but they were just your best friends, right?

"Y/n-ah~" a soft whisper filled your ears, gentle and calm. Opening your eyes, you're met with Yunho's cheesy smile and his eyes full of stars, LORD he was gorgeous. You roll your eyes, and shuffle over to the other side of the bed, allowing Yunho to sneak in the bed with you.

The night was young, moon shining through your double doors, white drapes over them. Slowly moving with the wind, as you sit up, watching Yunho ramble about his day; the TV playing, just like background noise. It felt like the whole world stopped, just as you listened to his sweetening voice.

A knock on your door startled you, Yunho getting up from your sheets and walking to your front door.
"Take out delivery!" You hear a deep voice call out.
"Y/n, why does our delivery guy look like our princess?" Yunho turns around and looks at you from your room.
Perking up, you run to the door to see a tall slim young man at the door. It was Mingi! You fling your arms around his waist, him stumbling backwards slightly from the impact. He chuckles and hands the food to Yunho.
"Hey Y/n-ah, I missed you so much~" He mumbles in the crook of your neck.

The vibrations of his voice on your neck, sent off shivers down your spine, you loved it when he hugged you and mumbles in your neck. Patting his back, you lead him into your bedroom, where Yunho once sat.
"What you been watchin'?" Mingi says, bringing you closer to him, to cuddle under your sheets.
"Just a series that San wanted me to watch, it's actually not as bad as it looks," You whisper. Yunho walks into the room with plates and places them down on your coffee table. He walks around your bed to the other side, to lay the other side of you. He gives you a warm smile before he puts his arm around both you and Mingi.

This was an average Friday night, Mingi and Yunho would come to yours, while your siblings were at their grandparents, and you'd spend time catching up with them. They tell stories on what happened in practice, or what they're doing next comeback. You wanted to hear it all from both of them. The way they'd get so excited and giggly when talking about it, made you have butterflies. This felt wrong, but you couldn't help thinking it felt right as well. Was this normal to feel this way for your two best friends?