CH 2 : Heated

Yunho grabbed the remote from your hands,
"You're taking farrr too long to look for a movie, let me pick one for us," Yunho sighed. You gave him a little glare before turning your head back to the TV infront of you. Mingi responded in a chuckle; he grabbed the blanket on the bottom of your bed to put on Your's, his and Yunho's lap, to make it nice and cozy.

Half way through the movie, you notice how uncomfortable Mingi looked. His hands were under the covers, hiding something. You make eye contact with him, however he suddenly turned away, like he was embarrassed? Not understanding why, you slightly lift the blanket up, and then it hit you. Holy shit. Was he hard at the start of the film as well? Mingi smacked your hand away, making Yunho turn to the both of you.
"You two alright?" He mutters, looking down at the blanket, then back at you two. You had an idea.
"Yeah, we are okay" You say with a smirk, giving Yunho a hint. He raises an eyebrow and looks at Mingi, with his messy hair and flushed face, trying to concentrate on the TV.

Yunho looks back at you, smirking, getting the hint. He moves himself infront of you, hovering over you with hunger in his eyes. You smirk, as you see Mingi is the corner of your eye, surprised by this. Yunho moves in closer, teasing you, causing you to forcefully pull his head, kissing him like a hungry animal. Your hand searches for Mingi, finding his thigh and squeezing it slightly. You open your eyes slightly, to watch his reaction. His eyes were full of submission and discomfort from the tightness of his trousers. Cute, you thought.

Yunho slides his shirt off, and throwing it on the floor. His abs weren't very hard-core, but toned; exactly how you loved it. Your eye contact with Yunho made you go insane, his dominance overpowered you, making you feel so little. You loved it. Yunho attacked your neck, kissing lightly then biting down on your skin. The grip on Mingi's thigh got harder and harder, the more Yunho attack your collarbone, down your chest and on your stomach. He flips you over, facing Mingi. He was red in the face, still processing the situation happening infront of him.

You stripped Mingi of his shirt, admiring him as you always did from afar. He was more toned than Yunho, however you didn't exactly mind it. He was still hot on your eyes. Mingi grabbed your face and pulled it toward his lips. The kiss was gentle and sweet, full of love and pure innocence, like he had longed to kiss you before. Behind you, Yunho was removing your clothes, unclasping your bra, and your panties down as well. A slap on your ass made you moan into Mingi's mouth. A smirk had been smacked across Mingi's face, as he grabs a few locks of hair behind your head, and yanks is, so you're facing directly infront of his face. Fuck, tonight is going to be one hell of a night, you thought.