Should i?

I walked out of class and put my airpods in as I made it to the Cafe for lunch.
I walked and thought about what Eren had asked me earlier that morning.
Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.
I mean Eren is fine and funny. I've honestly always had a thing for him.
My thoughts were interrupted by an arm flying around my shoulder.
The thick and heavy scent of colonge and weed rested itself in my lungs.
I immediately knew who it was.
"Hey mama"
"Leave me alone Eren"
I pushed him off me and sped walk towards the lunch table but it's hard to escape someone who's legs are 10x longer than yours simply by walking.
"Come onnn don't be like that" He said and placed his hands on my hips.
"Eren can you have enough decency to not be high in school." I rolled me eyes and pushed him away again except this time he didn't budge.
Instead he leaned down and whispered into my ear.
"I want you Y/N" then he backed up and let me go.
He started to walk towards an empty classroom which is notorious for being "the spot"
He opened the door and jerked his head inside before walking in. I knew that he wanted me to follow him in, but I don't know if I should.
"Goddammit I can't believe I'm doing this shit" I saidd and put my airpods in their case before walking in after him.

BEWARE: The next chapter will me smut