First Day

Toshi was really sad after getting the letter that he was in general studies and not the hero course. I apologized to him multiple times to the point where he just told me to stop. We have been training like crazy since the exam, possibly getting his confidence up.

The first day is coming up rapidly and it's making up both nervous. I'm going to UA today to talk to Nezu again. He didn't tell me what we were gonna talk about which was annoying.

"Yo Toshi! I'm heading out to see Nezu, wanna come and get a tour of the building?" I yelled as I was making some coffee.

"Yeah sure, I'll go."

~Time Skip~

"Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's nice to see you, Ms.Oboro. Oh, Shinso is here too!" Nezu exclaimed.

"Yeah, he was hoping to get a quick tour of the campus while we talked."

"Okie dokie! I can get Snipe to take him around!"

"Thank you Principal Nezu" Toshi muttered.

'It always pisses me off when he mutters and mumbles like that but I'll excuse it for now,' I thought as I followed Nezu to the staff lounge.

"Everyone, this is (Y/N) Oboro, your new coworker!"

Everyone stared at me in silence until Hizashi decided to turn into a tea kettle.

"OMG OMG OMG (Y/N)!!!! YOU'RE BACK!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN AMERICA!!"

"I w-was," I stuttered, my ears ringing from Zashi's volume.

I looked up to Zashi hugging me as tight as he could, successfully choking me. Nemuri walked up soon after and we talked for a minute until Nezu began explaining my new job.

I was listening for a while, making mental note of whatever he said, until he said something I couldn't stop thinking about.

"You will be a co-teacher with Eraserhead until you get the hang of things."

"E-excuse me wait, I'm a co-teacher for who?"

"Mr.Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead. You were in his class when you were enrolled here." Nezu said with a questioning tone.

"Ah...Ok..."

I couldn't function properly. I couldn't breathe. I needed to leave. I gotta get Toshi. I can't be here right now.

"Thank you Nezu, I'll see you soon!" I said as I left the room.

I seemed to be just in time for Snipe and Shinso to be back. I think Toshi could tell something was wrong because he grabbed my arm, said bye to everyone, and we left.

~Time Skip~

We were home and I was lying in bed. It was late. Around 2:30 am.

"I can't, I can't, I really can't. How am I supposed to work with him? He probably wants nothing to do with me! This year is gonna be terrible. There is gonna be so much tension and awkwardness. God, I'm scared. I can't do this"

Similar thoughts ran through my head faster than Hawks could fly. What was I gonna do when he saw me? Was he even gonna react?

I needed to stop. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

"How about the students? I got the class list today actually...I forgot."

I get up and grab the class list from my desk and read through them. I saw the Midoriya kid, along with Bakugou. These kids look like a lot to handle.

How about their quirks?

Yuga Aoyama - Navel LaserMina Ashido - AcidTsuyu Asui - FrogTenya Ida - EngineOchaco Uraraka - Zero GravityMashirao Ojiro - TailDenki Kaminari - ElectrificationEijiro Kirishima - HardeningKoji Koda - AnivoiceRikido Sato - Sugar RushMezo Shoji - Dupli-ArmsKyoka Jiro - Earphone JackHanta Sero - TapeFumikage Tokoyami - Dark ShadowShoto Todoroki - Half-Cold Half-HotToru Hagakure - InvisibilityKatsuki Bakugo - ExplosionIzuku Midoriya - Super StrengthMinoru Mineta - Pop OffMomo Yaoyorozu - Creation

"I feel like this might be a fun year! Ok, (Y/N) get over Shota and learn to teach!" I exclaim as I reach for a "How To Teach" book.

Damnnn two chapters today? I could neverrrrr