random ones

Random scenarios

Qiqi and Baizhu braid each other's hair.  Baizhu does a decent job.. Qiqi however isn't good with hair.  So in result, Baizhu's braid ends up being uneven and ridiculously loose.

This is also the same with Paimon and Aether.  Paimon does his hair, but her hands are too small, and Aether's hair is too voluminous, thick, so the braid itself ends up being really loose, and falls apart easily.  Time passed, and Paimon has gotten better, but it's still a bit.. yeah, yk

The Celestia bridge in the game introduction is what the Traveler sometimes sees in their unconsciousness.  Sometimes they'll see their sibling ahead of them at the end of the bridge, but when the Traveler races towards them, the bridge collapses and sends the Traveler falling to their death.  The Traveler desperately looks for a way out of their predicament.. but their gaze suddenly landed on the God that had separated the two.  Their fate suddenly dawns on the Traveler.  They were never meant to leave this world.

Paimon once attempted to do some cooking since she was hungry in the middle of the night.  It didn't work well, and so Paimon never tried it again.  

Aether is more optimistic and warm.  Lumine could either be really sassy, stubborn, or she's stoic and colder.

The twins are stars that are trying to find a home to settle in.  As old as the universe?  It's crazy that we hardly know anything about them, yet they're the main character of it all..

Zhongli must have at least once had long hair in his life.  Like, really long hair.. he genuinely looked like a female from behind.  And eventually, he got bored so he asked for Guizhong's assistance in cutting it into how it is now.

Xiao subconsciously considers the Wangshu Inn to be his "home" but it's not something he really thinks about.

Yoimiya burned her finger once.  Whether it was by cooking or making a firework.. who knows.  The scar is healing slowly, but it's still there to see.  It did terrify her for a day or two, but she got over it really quickly.

When Miko and Ei share dango, Miko sometimes puts Jueyun chili in one.  For some reason, Ei has yet to find the culprit.

The wanderer breaks things when he's mad.  But, the Sumerians quickly caught on that he gets over it quickly.  Because the next day, he pays for the damage.  They think it's funny for some odd reason.

Freminet once accidentally fell asleep while he was diving near a submerged ruin.  Fortunately, he was alright, but he worried a lot of people.  He never forgot the tranquility of the experience and wishes he had the privilege to do it again.

Lynette has a bunch of teabags in her room.  

If Fischl and Furina met, they would meet at the park every Sunday to continue their play about "The Raven and the Seahorse."

When Lyney's not home, Lynette and Freminet drink tea together in silence.