𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬...𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬?...

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 "𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐢💕"

I gave my bag to Tae and answered the phone.

"Hey baby." He mumbled and I smiled

"Hi dad." I whispered.

"Yo brother said you was sharing a room wid a nigga. A lighty." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Yea, seems cool. Not my type." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Make sure you let em know who ya father is." He mumbled.

"Papi. Everyone that hears ya voice knows you is rocky." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Not everyone. It's ROCKY IN DA MUH FUCKIN BILDING!" He yelled and I started laughing and looked up and the boys' mouth was dropped.

"Papi imma have to call you back." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Love you peach." 

"Love you too pa."

"Your dad. If fucking Asap rocky." The curly kid mumbled.

"Yessir." i mumbled.

"Um. Tae help me out a little." I mumbled picking up 2 of my bags while he held the other 3.

"When you gon tell Marcus about us?" He asked and I looked at him stupid.

"Boi what? There is no us Tae. Your mad silly." I mumbled and he started laughing.

"But frl. I'm in love wichu baby girl. Take me to the moooon." He whispered and I slapped him with the pillow.

"Shut up. Your annoying. Go away so I can put my shit away." I mumbled and he kissed my head and left.

This is gon be a long ass 3 years...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was mad hungry n it was only like 11:30 pm.

Ian even eat.

I hate eating.

But I love it.

I was in Marcus's t n basketball shorts.