Chapter One

Hey guys my names Alexa and decided to start writing this story I know I have some error's but I will fix them at the end if you guys like this first chapter please vote and comment to let me know what you think

--------------------------

Natalia P.O.V

"What movie do you want to watch" I ask my best friend Nikki. She replied "anything real-OH let me tell you what happened in class today". I laugh and sat up getting ready listen to her rant. "ok so you know how Pharoah is in my math class well today he decided to sit next to me and we started talking AND GUESS WHAT". I laugh at her. "what happened" I said. "he asked me if he can come over so I can help him study for finals" she said. "When?" I asked. "Today" she answerd. "here at my house?" i said. "yeah duh where else" she said. "WHAT no you know he always brings Travis with him and you know we don't like each other and plus I'm pretty sure they're in a gang" I said. Nikki rolls her eyes "they're not in a gang and maybe you guys can be friends please for me" she said. "no" I replied."oh come on I'll buy you food" she said. I think for a minute is food really worth spending an hour or two with a guy I can't stand I decided to weigh my options and give in to my pleading friend I sigh and nod letting her text pharoah the address to my house. Thank God my parents are gone on a business trip for a couple of months because they would never let me have two boys over no matter What. you see they both work for a big successful computer company so most of the time it's just me in a big empty house. So I invite Nikki over so I won't feel so lonely and she sleeps over most of the time. All I want is for this night to be over I don't want to spend any More time with them then I have too. While we wait for the guys to come we decided to watch a movie to pass the time moments later the door bell rang and I got up to answer it. "Natalia" he smirks I roll my eyes. "Travis"