My Oc

Hello! Welcome to my roleplay- (the actual roleplay will occur in the chat, or dms, which ever you prefer)

Let's start out with my Oc!

Name: Izumi Midoriya

Relatives: Izuku Midoriya -Brother   Inko
Midoriya- Mother   Hisashi Midoriya- Father 

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns: She/Her/Her's 

Birthday: Jul 15

Zodiac: Capricorn

Age: 14-16

Blood Type: ???

Nationality: Japanese

Height: 5'2

Weight: 143 Pounds

Hair Color: Dark Green and slight Black

Eye Color: Emerald

Skin Color: Creamy Tan

Aperence:

Hero Costume: 

Hero Costume: 

Hero Costume (Improved)

School Info

Class: 1A

Rivals: Izuku Midoriya, Bakugou Katsuki Shoto Todoroki, your Oc, Hamiko Toga, Chizaki

Hates: Discrimination of any kind, Chisaki, Todoroki, (because of the sports Festival), when she sees blood, and being taken advantage of

Fears/Phobias: Retrophobia (the fear of the past. This condition causes her to feel stress and anxiety from past trama) Autophobia (the fear of being alone) 

Personality: loveable, kind, cute, attractive, kind hearted, flirty (only when she's having a quirk drawback)

Likes: Being around Bakugou, even if that means she might get beat up or yelled at, spending time with Izuku, your Oc, talking with the girls, being alone, writing in her journal, sour candy, ramen, and mild food.

-Backstory-
When she was 4 she got a healing quirk, but never noticed. Bakugou bullied her and Izuku because he thought they were Quirkless, even though Izumi has one. Chisaki minions kidnapped her when he found out about her quirk from a distance and used her for blood bullets, like Eri, only Izumi was their very first subject. Her mother and Izuku were devastated when they found out she was no longer with them, and so Inko made sure to be extra protected with Izuku. Izumi went to her first 2 years of middle school with Hamiko Toga, who was in high school at the time. They eventually become best friends until Toga snapped. Izumi was traumatized by Toga's actions, mentally and physically. Toga promised that she would be back to reunite with Izumi, but she told her to run away. Izumi Midoriya also eventfully killed Chisaki's workers to escape, sparing Chisaki. Somehow, someone's Green Fire quirk was transferred to her body, after regretting what she did, and trying to heal thm, but granting her two quirks.

-Extra (important) Izumi was with Izuku for half of his last middle school year. She experienced the sludge villain attack with him, and also tried to save Bakugo when he was attacked. If your Oc knew Izuku as a child, or in middle school, they know Izumi. She always wears hee hair in a pony tail, unless she wears it down, which is extremely rare. Her hair is long, but will be cut after the summer camp ark.

Izumi has about yen times the amount of blood her body should actually have, thanks to Chizaki. So if she were to get so much as a scratch she would bleed out a lot. Even with her fire quirk, her hands are incredibly soft and calming just to touch, and the skin on her whole body is soft like a marshmallow, but extremely sensitive..

-Quirk-
Main Quirk: Healer - anything she touches ,she heals on command, and can decrease health by command.

Secondary Quirk: Green Fire - Can control any type of heat or heating gas. Also can generate green flames from her body.

Love Interest 1- Katsuki Bakugou *Reason?* She adores the way he fights with such confidence, his overall attitude somehow inspires her to do better. As of fact, he's the whole reason she became a hero, to be on his level so they can finally have a good chemistry.

Love Interest 2- Your Oc :) (This only goes if you agree to do so, this is an option bc I find everyone's oc's very interesting and I automatically start thinking of senerios for them and my Oc, but you gotta tell me if you wanna do this mode!)

Other Possible Love Interests: Shinso *Reason* She originally just found in interest in his personality and actions from the sports festival, but slowly took a much deeper liking in his overall presence. 

Toga *Reason* When they were friends, she had a small crush on Toga's vivid, but hidden personality. Even as a villan, it can't stop her from seeing the girl she became friends with when she was alone.

Now it's your turn!