Chapter 4

I rush from justins arms to see chaz and ryan standing with there hands up. they dont look at me. I see Alice on the floor. Knocked Out. Crap. I peek around the corner and see a gun being pointed at chaz and ryan. I tell justin to stay put. He nods. I walk out of the hiding spot and walk in acting like nothing happened. I look up at the person and wave. I knew what i was doing. I distract him and give alice a chance to get up and punch him.

Man- On the ground now i am only here for the boy 

Ania- WEll your not going to get him 

Man- Oh yea and why not 

Ania- Cause you will have to go through me 

Man- Easy

Ania- You sure about that 

The guy makes his way towards me. He lifts his fist and punches. I grab his fist an inch away from my face. With all my strength i turn him on his back. I put my foot down. I grab my gun from my back. I hold it to him.

Alice- Drop the weapon 

Ania- I will shoot 

The guy dropped his gun. Alice picks it up and puts it on the couch. WE look up to see ryan chaz and justin. Looking shitless. I feel the guy move. I look down. He was gone.I put my gun away. I look at alice. We knew we had to tell him. I start walking towards the guyz. Justin backs away. I look down. Why did that hurt. I look at chaz and ryan they were grinning like fools. I crack a grin.

Jusitn- What the hell was that!

Chaz- That was so cool

Ryan- Makes you even hotter 

I laugh and kiss his cheek i sit down on the ground. I text the agency telling them justin saw everything and that our cover was blown. 

Ania- Okay guys sit down let me explain.

Jusitn walks into our room and slames the door 

Alice- I will tell the fools you talk to justin

I nod. I walk to my room. The door was locked. Great just Great. I grab my knife and pick lock it.It opens as i see a startled justin. I walk over to his bed after locking the door. I sit next to him.He looks at me. Then turns away.

Ania- Ask away

Jusitn- Are you an undercover paparatzzi? What do you want from me?

Ania- No and nothing i am here to help you 

Jusitn- Didnt look like it 

Ania- I just saved your life 

Justin- What are you

Ania- I am a secret agent 

Justin- Now the truth

Ania- Its true 

I go over to my bag and get my badge i show him it. He grabs it and reads it 

Justin- Is everyhting fake with you? Is ania even your real name 

Ania- Not everythign is fake with me. Ania is what everyone calls me, i am the only one that knows my real name.

Justin- Oh so i dont know anything about you 

Ania- You know my personality thats me. My favorite color is Green.

Jusitn- Explain now 

Ania- Okay When i was 11 I was walking home from school.I saw my parents cars. I thought nothing of it. When i walked in the house. Its a sight i will never forget. I saw my brother on the table. Drenched in his own blood. I was 11 justin. I walked upstairs after tryign to save my brothers life. I saw my parents holding hands in there bed justin. Both as well drenched in there own blood. There last words to me were "The man of wisdom is never of two minds;the man of benevolence never worries;the man of courage is never afraid. I didnt understand what that meant then. I thought i never word but i do now. Anyways. After about an hour of packing i was out of the house. I hitch Hiked. I found my self living on the streets of New York. I was a strong girl. When i turned 13 I joined a gym. I started taking classes. I found myself i nthe hands of the agency. 4 years later i am here.

Justin- ....

I own everything but the pictures  © Cassidy