Jacinta

We are nearing the end of the camp, and I am so sad to see everyone go.

I mean, we still have a couple months together, but still.

It hurts to leave, regardless of where it is your leaving from.
Leaving things behind hurt, no matter what.

Nick and I have developed a strong relationship, and we are still together and happy.

We've been going out on dates outside the house and have noticed a reoccurring person.

Oliver.

He always happens to be at our dates and has be messing them up. He would bring a chair and sit between us, yapping his head off about something stupid. When the date ended, he would leave, making sure to tell us he appreciated us dearly. I think he just want attention, but Nicm is already planning his funeral.

"I want Oliver in a nice black bed, 13 feet under." Nick says, sitting in his gaming chair with his head in his hands. " He keeps on messing up our dates, and we can never fully enjoy them because he's there just talking and talking."

"Nick, I understand how you feel, but Oliver's a nice guy. His roommate Kaylee is a quiet one and I'm sure he gets lonely." I say. I don't think Oliver has any bad intentions, even though he is literally ruining our dates.

"I don't even understand how you could think that. He definitely is just trying to get inbetween us, and I'm sick of it. He should just leave this campus for good so I don't have to worry so much on where Oliver is, when I should be worrying about if I have any money in my bank account after spoiling you." Nick says, a slight frustration growing in his tone.

"Hey, you know what we said, if there is a problem, we are going to talk it out together. I start to distance myself away from Oliver. Let's go on more exotic dates and not let anybody know so Oliver can't follow us. We'll be fine, this will all go away soon. Okay?"

Nick sighs and gives me a hug as he responds. "Yeah, that sounds good."

Once Nick went to bed, I questioned how Oliver could be so lonely. I mean, this entire time, I wasn't lonely. Everyone was paired with a roommate. Maybe Kaylee really is boring him.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Kaylee in a while.

I do hope she's okay.

I decide to go check on her, not forgetting to bring chocolates and snacks. I'm expecting a girl's talk so I can she if her mental health is okay. Maybe she's quiet because of a break-up. Maybe someone passed away. Maybe she isn't financially stable. I'm not sure, but I am willing to comfort her through whatever.

I walk up to Oliver's door and I knock quietly. Someone heard me, because I hear rustling behind the door.

Oliver opens the door.

"Oh, hey Jacinta, I didn't expect to see you this late at night."

I stare at him. He's wearing the forbid baggy gray swewtpants and he's shirtless. His chiseled abs glisten in the moonlight, and his soft muscles only start to define when he moves. His hair is extra fluffy, and he's wearing his blue light glasses.

Woah. Cute.

Cool, I mean cool.

"So what's up?" He asks and I snap back to reality.

"Oh yeah, I came to check up on Kaylee. Is she here?" I ask.

He frowns.

"No she's not. Actually, I haven't seen her since you and Nichols came over to chat. I'm sorry."

Woah that was a long time ago. What could have happened. Maybe Oliver lied and hide her captive.

What could Oliver have done?

I needed to find Kaylee. Now.

I thank Oliver and walk back to my dorm. Nick is still sleep.

In the morning, I wake Nick up. He stretches his arms up and yawns.

"Hmm?" He makes a sound as he yawns, and scratches his eyes. "What." His deep, rapsy morning voice sends a grumble in my stomach.

"Kaylee is missing." I tried to say as calm as possible. I don't want to freak him put right after he just woke up, but it doesn't have seem to work.

"MISSING? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?WE HAVE TO GO FIND HER!"

It's time for a Kaylee rescue mission.