I LIKE YOUR __

The next day..

YOUR P.O.V
I was so bored and I was sleeping and watching TV jungkook suddenly came and sat near me and started to come closer to me and touch my lips I was like jungkook not now.

But it was too late he started to kiss my lips and his hand was going inside my thigh but suddenly he stopped and was asking how's it babe but I was half dead.

I suddenly asked him Jungkook why do you like me ??

Jungkook said actually I love everything which is related to you babe. Your an piece of art.

I was like shut up jk tell me particularly *. He said maybe your cute cheeks which are 24/7 red and the lips which are so tempting that I can't even control myself.

I was blushing and said yah jungkook stop being so cheesy . He said fine and asked the same question as mine what do you like in me?

I said without even thinking I just splitted what was in my mind I was like your cute as hell sexy as hell kind as hell hot as hell handsome as hell... and -

Jungkook stopped it and said babe relax . I think you love hell maybe I can give you some hell on our bed . Want it??

Wtf did he said did he meant that this guy is a super flirter.. And said jk stop it .

Suddenly jungkook said from today I will call you bannana milkshake
cause I love to drink banana milkshake with my lips .

I was shocked what he really meant .
And he said babe can you call me daddy?? I was like what no I will call you kookie its cute

Yah please call me daddy I like you when u call me that and he was smirking. I said tht will never happend.  Ohh it won't happen if I even take your diary??

Jungkook you don't mean that diary right.?? He said yes I meant that . I was like jungkoook please give it back it my personal and he ran to near the couch and was keeping upside and like stupid I was jumping over him .

Wait what the fu** did he do right now??

HYBE_STORIES