Chapter 7

Third POV

Gao widened his eyes when he saw his friend being swallowed up by the flames in front of him and Mr. Takihara stared in horror at him.

"oh my god... that... that's so cruel." muttered mr. takihara.

"(y/n) !!" shouted vedora.

when he wanted to save his partner, suddenly Amatereus attacked Vedora, causing him trouble, Vedora growled at Yudo "You... you are the worst human I've ever met." growled Vedora.

yudo smiled broadly "it's not my fault. it's her own fault that she's weak because of a small attack like that, she should still be safe by summoning her strongest card or using her special abiliti." Judo said.

vedora stared intently at yudo for some reason seeing 'death' (y/n) made him remember his father's death while protecting him and his home without him realizing a golden aura surrounded him.

"You... I'll kill you!!" he shouted.

SNAP!!

yudo widened his eyes when he saw his demon dog king destroyed by the sudden attack " what- how come!?" judo shock.

"It seems you underestimate me too much yudo." said a familiar voice.

he looked at where ( y/n) was and was surprised to see she was still standing without any injuries or her points had dropped to zero "how did you survive!?" he said.

"You seem to have forgotten something very important." said (y/n).

SHe then showed the card to yudo with a cold smile " with the green dragon shield card then i can defend against strong attacks which means your red flame attack of death can't hurt me and i get one point." said (y/n).

Yudo : HP : 5/10

( y/n) : HP : 4/10

"How is that possible!" he shouted angrily.

"Because I managed to beat your ace card, I draw and draw." said (y/n).

"I summoned the blue flames of the phoenix and Emperor Vedora Celestial into the arena." She said.

vedora and phoenix enter the arena both growling at Yudo" phoenix use the blue flame feather on the tyranny of knights!" command (y/n).

The phoenix flapped its wings towards the tyrannical knights making thousands of blue flame wings attack the tyrannical knights and shattered from the arena, Yudo widened his eyes and growled "I won't let it! I drew-" his words were cut off by (y/n).

" vedora attack him with a sky slash!" shouted (y/n).

" feel this brat! sky slash!!" shouted vedora with anger.

a slash on yudo made his points decrease by 2 and yudo winced feeling the pain from that attack "the attack from the buddy is not playing !!" he thought annoyed.

" now it's my turn! Final phase!!" She shouted while taking out a shining card.

The sky darkened with golden lightning surrounding the sky making everyone including the fighting Tasuku and Wolf stop staring at the sky in surprise.

" What is this!?" said wolf surprised.

Tasuku widened his eyes then his gaze went to (y/n) and was shocked "she's going to throw an impact card!!" thought Tasuku in surprise.

"Yudo kenshin." called (y/n) making yudo look at him.

"Since you have underestimated the power of me and my buddy then... I will show you our full power." (y/n) said coldly.