BFDI: All Stars 1a - Show On The Road

"Agh...huh?"
Four looked up at the two dazed EXITors, who looked back with slight panic.
"ACK! You two demons need to go back to the EXIT!" Four boomed, shooting up from the ground.

"Uh...you two better get to running!" Coiny warned, pointing at Four's angered expression. Spongy and Loser listened with zero hesitation, scurrying across the burnt up grasslands as fast as they could, but Four was right on their tail.

"He's catching up, Loser! What do we do?!" Spongy yelped, already running out of breath from all of the running. Loser stammered, looking at his surroundings to try and concoct an idea, a plan, just like he normally would.
"Uh...uhm...well...I don't know, Spongy. This might be the end for us." he blankly stated.
"Oh no..."
"If only there was something or perhaps someone who could save us...oh, how lucky would we be!" Loser exclaimed, his voice gradually deteriorating out of exhaustion as he spoke.

"Uh...should we...help them?" Basketball asked Blocky, who merely shrugged. Grassy, who was sitting on top of Blocky's head, wasn't paying attention to Loser and Spongy, and rather at the sky. More specifically...something strange in the sky...

"B-Blocky?"
"Yeah? What's up, bud?"
"Do you see that in the sky..?"
"Uh...oh, yeah...it's called, the 'sun'."
"No, no! That!"
Grassy pointed over at what seemed to be a green shooting star. Although, usually when you see shooting stars, you wouldn't expect to see them...shooting towards you.
"Oh...wait, what the...that is...uhm..."
"What? What's up Blocky?" Basketball intervened.
"Uh...guys...I think we need to..." Blocky continued, a sense of panic in his voice.
"What?" Robot Flower interjected.
"We need to GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!"

Four, overhearing this, suddenly stopped running, and gave Blocky a confused look. Spongy and Loser took the opportunity to run in (and blend in) with the crowd of objects.
"Huh? What are you talking abou-"

BOOM.

A green numeral suddenly crashed onto the land of Goiky, sending shockwaves through the crowd. They landed right in front of Four, a dashing smile on their face. Picking themselves up from their knees, they dusted themselves off, and took a moment to look around at the surroundings.

"What the-...hey! What do you think you're doing here?! You're supposed to...be over there with the other fans!" Four rambles, fury still babbling in his speech. The algebralien ignored Four, and turned to look at the crowd of contestants, who were all completely bewildered.

"Hey! Don't ignore me..."
"Hi everyone! Are you tired of battling for a dumb prize?"
Taco stepped forward.
"Pff, no, we're battling for a BFDI, which is awesome."
Two slid over to Taco on their heels, giving her a little nudge.
"But is it really awesome?" they asked, a beaming smile still plastered on their face.
"Uh...well, yeah, I...think so...?" Taco stammered, a little taken aback.
"Wouldn't you rather battle for this?!" Two shouted, before flying over to the bathrooms of the grasslands, a place many contestants were familiar with as the only real man-made feature of where they resided. A green, illuminating aura started to emit from Two's hands and, with almost no effort, they lifted the bathrooms up from the ground with a little telekinetic power to reveal a large, abandoned building. It rested in the underground for who knows how long, but it still seemed well intact. Two swivelled around to face the contestants with a smug grin.

"Oh...my...gordita. I so floppin' want that power." Taco said, still staring at the newly brought-up building in awe.
"Dude...me too!" Eraser replied, nudging Taco lightly.