NOTES.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : NOTES

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : NOTES. :;

Welcome to this book, which contains a collection of oneshots for our favorite Mobile Legends: Bang Bang heroes

Welcome to this book, which contains a collection of oneshots for our favorite Mobile Legends: Bang Bang heroes. I'll include a couple of precautions to avoid disputes and misunderstandings when reading this book.

1. This book contains profanity and descriptions of situations that can trigger trauma, such as neglect, depression, and abuse. Avoid making jokes about race prejudice, suicide, self-harm, and other inappropriate topics.

2. This book will not contain NSFW content, nor will any lemon oneshots, as I am a minor, and writing one makes me quite unsettled. Don't make any perverted joke to the children characters in the game. I will immediately block you.

3. Because I'm used to writing a female reader if I don't specify a gender for the reader, it'll be a female reader even if the character is a woman.

4. The images in the book, as well as the characters, are not mine. They are owned by Moonton, and I just own the reader. As well as the cute symbols used in the description and every chapter.

5. Some of the information that was put here might not be entirely accurate, so excuse that and feel free to correct me.

6. EVERY ending IS rushed. Yup, sorry. That's why the Selena chapter and the majority suck because I always rush it so I can update.

And that is all for the notes. I'm not forcing you to enjoy and stay here, so if you're not a fan of my writing, then leave. Have a nice day. ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾