.Brand New City.

A/N: I think I should mention that this version of Y/n I'm writing in this multi part fic is a 'Mary Sue' character on the outside but quite critical, self-centred and superficial, which I kinda tried to portray towards the end of this part, where...

A/N: I think I should mention that this version of Y/n I'm writing in this multi part fic is a 'Mary Sue' character on the outside but quite critical, self-centred and superficial, which I kinda tried to portray towards the end of this part, where she references to herself as amazing and perfect and picked apart Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida.

Summary: But if I gave up on being pretty. I wouldn't know how to be alive. I should move to a brand new city. And teach myself how to die.
Word count: 2.9k

TW: mentioned of vomiting, violents, (adult) drinking alcohol.
_________________________
"It was all his doing, he made them do it" you frowned before you took a sip of the cold glass of melon juice they gave you, "so he made them dismember you, but he was the one to kill you?" Asked the detective and you only nodded in response, "you know, it's not your job to protect any of them?" Said the woman in the white bodysuit who you had leant went by Midnight, "I'm exactly what they think I am... but I don't wanna be... and I know they're more then an accident" your grip on the glass tightened and you took a shaky breath, a tired man called Eraserhead sitting next to Midnight sighed and shook his head, "so because they think lowly of you, you believe they're had every right to cut you up into little pieces" he crossed his arms and glared at you, Midnight elbowed the man and glared at him while you looked down at the table knowing that what he said was mostly spot on, "well yes and no, they weren't fully in control of their actions, Sensei has a way of convincing people of doing what he wants of them... even if they don't want to." You mumble and keep your eyes downcast, this caused the tired man to sigh and apologise, "so then what are you planning? And how can we help?" The detective leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms waiting for you to begin explaining your plan.
__
You sat in the back seat of your grandparents car reading the letter the police passed on to you from mrs Hasegawa, she wrote about how sorry she was her husband... ex-husband... did such horrible things to you and how she was grateful she was free of him and to have met you, she also explained how Zeus missed you quite a lot. "Do you think it was cruel letting him think I killed his wife?" You asked putting the letter back in its envelope, your grandmother turned in her seat and laughed, "it wasn't cruel enough if you ask me, besides he was the only one to get hurt" she turned back with a big smile, the woman continued on about how proud of you she was but the moment she gave you a chance to talk she could see you weren't handling the change well, "are you upset with me, because I'll be so far away" you looked out the window feeling your stomach turn at the thought of living so far away from them. Your grandfather chuckled and shook his head "nah, we're glad you're growing up so fast... maybe a little too fast but we're still glad" he smiled and continued driving, you stayed silent the rest of the way to Musutafu in Shizuoka Prefecture.

.One Month Later.

You sat on the ground panting as you wrapped your arms around your sides trying to dull the ache of the beating you had just received from the agent you were training with, you glanced at the man before rushing him and swinging at him, he smiled and grabbed your wrist before throwing you over his shoulder, you hit the ground with a hard thump which caused you to lose your lunch, "asshole" you groaned as you just lay there in a paddle of your vomit. "Alright she's done for now, we'll resume training after dinner" said the woman with ash blonde hair, "can't we do it before dinner?" You groaned and focused your eyes onto the woman but not daring to move your body, "you'll fight better on a full stomach" she smiled and left the training room.