Moving to a haunted place

"Mum the van has arrived" shouted Mille "ok 1 second let me just get my bag" replied Millie's mum. When they both arrived at the new house waiting at the door was Millie's dad. As they opened the door a chilly feeling hit Millie all over her body.

Everybodys faces looked dull. "Well we can make this place look a bit more homely can't we?"asked Millie's mum "help" cried a voice everyone stared at each other but none of them said anything. As Millie started to unpack she kept on hearing strange voices but she decided to ignore it.

The next day she went to the cafe nearby and tried to get on with some of the villagers . Millie made one friend called lily "so where do ya live" lily asked kindly

"In the big house over there"Millie pointed out "You live there" said a woman pointing to Millie's home

"Well yes " gasped millie

"well you wont be seen again after 2 weeks" the lady chuckled to the woman "Come on let's just go" lily said slamming her cup down on to the table .

As night passed Millie could hear strange noises coming from her wardrobe as she opened it a white shadow came out and spoke to Millie

" Thankyou Millie " said the white shadow elegantly "You saved me know I can be free and live in the clouds " said the shadow. "Does this mean I have moved into a haunted house" asked Millie calmly "No because know I'm free this place is not haunted know you must go back and sleep" replied the shadow as Millie crept back to bed and waved to the shadow she knew that no one would believe her,but she knew she would remember forever...

Authors note-

Hope you enjoyed my first ever book please follow me. Please also don't put bad comments on if you are going to put a comment. Remember this is my first book thanks for reading. It's very short but it's just a short little story and very good so enjoy