The aftermath of Ronnie Radke

IF IT HELPS THIS IS WHAT I ENVISION CARTER WOULD LOOK LIKE BUT YOU CAN IMAGINE HER HOWEVER YOU'D LIKE!

I got to enter the concert backstage, Ronnie had to set up his equipment first and talk to his tour manager about being late

"Dude we made it though didn't we? And besides we wouldn't have without a ride from her." Ronnie pointed to me, the tour managers hands on his hips. "Besides we would of made it if you gave us a better fucking tour van!" His manager scuffed and walked away.

"Fuck we have to go on in 10 minutes guys! Hurry the fuck up!" All the members grabbed their shit and got the stage set up quickly, amps being plugged in, guitars set up, etc. Ronnie went to run to the stage but then doubled back, running so fast that when he reached me he almost slammed his body against mine, grabbing my waist to stop himself. My eyes widened and I stood there in an initial state of shock, surprised by the intimate touch. He smiled at me, a light sweat running down his tattooed chest. He was so close I could smell his scent of sweat and cologne mixing. It made me tingle.

"Get down in the front row there, you can't properly experience our show without being in the mosh pit. Trust me, you won't regret it." He took my hand and told security to direct me where to go, before he ran off again and picked up a microphone.

I stumbled through the crowd of people and tucked myself in a corner front row. I wasn't a total loner but this wasn't just some party at someone's house, this was a rock concert, filled with hot and writhed up people who were already pushing to get as close to the stage as they could. The lights suddenly changed and started flashing violently, and then the sliding curtain opened and a guitar solo came on. Everyone around me started cheering and throwing up rock signs, surprisingly seeing some people I knew from my town. I stayed tucked away, my hands in my jeans pockets not knowing what to do. Just then, Ronnie rushed on the stage, screaming into the mic, hyping everyone up that I was pushed into a circle, I was sure to be a mosh pit soon. I tried to fight the crowd, but it was inevitable. Ronnie looked down and saw me, sweating in a huddle of his fans, who probably would of  done anything to experience him the way I just did.

He opened with a hard rock song, singing "well I'm not a vampire it I feel like one, sometimes I sleep all day because I hate the sunlight" the circle starting turning, everyone head banging and stomping around. I joined in best I could, and I can't lie I enjoyed the song. Before I knew it, I was willingly apart of the pit, recognizing a song I didn't realize till now was Ronnies, "Drifter". I remember finding it and listening to it for the western like tune. I liked it because of the lyrics relating to living in a small town, feeling like a loner and wanting to get away. Listening to how he talked about his father was so relatable to my situation as well. But I never considered acting on running away, drifting away to a different place.

The concert ended a couple hours later, by that time my hair was plastered to my face and I had completely sweat through my tank top and jeans. Ronnie was right, the mosh pit was the best way to enjoy their concert.

I planned on just heading back to the bookstore, figuring I should help Fionna with closing, but a security guard grabbed me, "Ronnie wants to see you." At first I was pissed, being borderline harassed by a giant muscled guy on request by Ronnie, but I complied. He led me backstage again and told me to wait on a chair by the dressing rooms. I scanned my surroundings and saw random people in black staff t-shirts picking up chords and shuffling to and from the stage. Where the fuck was Ronnie? Having me escorted for him and then not even there. As I sat there pissed, I heard a door crack open.

"Carter! C'mere you rockstar!" Ronnie had his head popped out his dressing room door. He was whispering though.

I walked cautiously toward him and stopped in front of the door. "Why are you acting like your hiding something?" No way I was going into that room without caution.

"If I come out of here their gonna want me to make an appearance for the fans. Like an accidental 'oh look Ronnie is walking to get a bottle of water right past this big crowd of fans how lucky lets let them say hi' situation. So hurry up get in here!"

Hesitantly I stepped inside and he shut the door behind me. There was a black leather couch with a table full of water bottles and snacks beside it, along with an ensuite bathroom and vanity desk. "See what I mean" he said gesturing to the bottles of water, "I'm clearly set for water."

I laughed a little, but didn't give him the satisfaction of thinking I'd completely come around to him yet. "So what did you want me for?"

"Wondering if I needed to make anything up to you, although I thought I saw you in the middle of the mosh pit near the end." He was smiling in such a cocky and 'I told you so' way.

I wanted to fuck with him a bit, I wasn't no fan girl. "It was okay...could've been better."

"Oh fuck you, you gotta admit you enjoyed yourself." I shrugged as he tried to heal his ego.

"Me enjoying myself, is lets say a thing that has to be worked hard for. Carter Donners is a prize not a gift." I crossed my arms across my chest, maybe or maybe not intentionally pushing my cleavage together.

Ronnie turned and sat on the couch, grabbing a water and opening it. He brought it to his mouth and slowly drank it, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. I stood with my arms still crossed, not breaking.

Finally he came up for air, "Okay fine, guess I gotta make it up to you. How do you enjoy yourself huh?" My mind immediately flooded with dirty thoughts; no way, I can't let myself like him. I felt myself flood a little before replying.

"Beer. I enjoy a shit ton of beer, then a swim in this pond near my place." I didn't know what I expected him to say, but it sure wasn't what came out of his mouth.

"Okay, lets go."