Teacher/protector

The first story will go, when a teacher comes to beacon hills high school and teach there and he will protect her always.

Elijah Mikaslson woke up that morning, he wanted to get ready for his teaching at a high school in Beacon Hills and he came there before about six nights ago, when he saw a beautiful girl a song, he wanted to know all about her and so he did, he found that she was the Sheriff's daughter she changed her name to something better and she was kicked out of a ruthless pack of werewolves ever and now she's starting over her life and she has a bodyguard too and she's going to the same school as they are, but they don't know that I'm going to be there to protect her, there's one thing  they don't know I will protect  her always and make them pay for hurting her.  even if I have to kill  them. Before he went to the school, protect her there, He decide to see her father and tell him that he will protect his daughter from them. He arrived at the station and he parked his car, he started to walk in, he said: Hello Sheriff I'm the new substitute teacher at the high school and I wanted to tell you I'll be protecting your daughter along with your bodyguard for her and may I speak with you? sure you can and they sat down in his office and he said what's your name? Elijah Mikaslson  I'm from New Orleans and I've been here for a couple of months and then I saw your daughter singing and I thought well she's beautiful and I heard what happened to her with her old life and And I will treat her like my own daughter if I ever Had one, If you don’t mind that. 
I don't mind that at all. Please keep her safe and keep her from them if they come near her, make them pay for it please because I can't stand my daughter crying anymore because of them. I will do my honor and my best to protect your daughter and make her old life suffer for what they did to her and I promise to be a protector always for your sake. thank you so much you bring it going I guess school starts in 30 minutes. and she'll be right arriving there soon with her bodyguard. Yes sir, they shook hands and  then he walked out the door. He knew he had to be there at the first day when she arrives there in his classroom at history, and then he drove his car to the school and a few minutes later he arrived there he parked his car started get out started walking in then he went to the principal office and he said I'm a new substitute teacher for history and English until you can find a new one. The principal said welcome on board. Thank you so much. This is your class schedule. He looked at it and he saw her name and smiled and then he left and he went to his classroom and sat down and then he waited right there. 

But her father and Him don’t know that someone else will come in protect her from them while she is at school, When he first came in, he saw her singing at the club and he knew he had to see her and that’s why he came to the school, to be with her and protect her after he learn the truth about what happened.

On to the story