Chapter 10

Three Months After        
                     Mon POV

Another day pass and now I'm about to work at my new job well at the job interview I was nervous but when the intervewer called me last night I was happy finally I have a job.

"Are you Mon? " An employee ask me base on her appearance she's a good person.

"Yes" I answered and smiled at her while looking at the whole working place they are all busy but other employee are just busy talking with each other.

"My name is Cathy and I will show you to your seat" She said and I follow her.

"Thank you " I said as we reach my new table I put all my things.

"Why do you want to work her? " She ask.

"Ahm it's because they said it's a beautiful work place" I said and smile again.

"You're wrong their the owner of this company is a terror so we all call her dragon if she's not around and now that she's not around we can finally feel at ease" She said.

"What do you mean? The owner was not here? " I ask

"Yeah they said she was at a business trip but it's been three years but she didn't came back so now her sister was in charge of the company" She continued as I was listening carefully I don't know but I can feel something on her boss.

Why do I feel so sad knowing that the boss in not here? I didn't even meet her even once so why do I feel pressured?

                      Nam POV

It's been three Months so we decided to go to Sam's house we heard that she came back last nighg I wanted to ask Sam if she's okay or did her check up did well.

As we reach her house we entered already without asking the maid she just announce that we arrive.

We all saw Sam in the stair staring at us as if she don't know us.

"Sam where did you go? You've been gone for 3 months? " Kade ask while looking at Sam but she just look at strangely.

"Who are you guys? " She ask my whole body shake for a moment after hearing those cold voice from her.

"What the hell! Are you putting a prank on us? " Tee ask seriously.

"Sam? Don't you remember us? " I ask because I can't take it anymore if she doesn't recognize us... Then she doesn't recognize Mon as well.

I wanted to hear from Sam that she don't recognize us but she just look at me that made me cry. Those eyes of her are telling me that she don't know us anymore... As expected her condition got worsen.

"Let's go guys" I said cold but the two of them just look at me suspiciously.

"Nam? Do you know anything about this? Are you pulling a prank? " Tee ask madly.

"Let's go I will tell you after we've enter the car" I said and walk first away.

After getting in the car I seat in the front seat and waited for the two. They need to know the reason... I know Sam would be mad at me but I can't hide it anymore.

"What's going on Nam? " Kade ask after getting in the car and tee follows while waiting for my answer the whole car filled with quietness

"Sam has a brain tumor"

"What!? " The both of them said in union and as expected they though I was joking around.

"You're joking right? " Tee ask seriously I just look at her sadly that made them both teary eyed.

"Nam what do you mean? Sam was fine right? She is not sick? " Kade ask hoping that I would change my words but I just cried silently.

"Nam please say that it's not true" Tee ask and hug me Kade do the same this is the saddest part in our life knowing that our friend is sick and they didn't know about it.

"How come? " Tee ask while still crying.

"The reason why she went on the business trip is that she has a brain tumor and she didn't leave the country she is having a check up" I said.

                      Sam POV

I don't know what's happening  but when I got up I can't already remember anything that happened to me but a woman came  saying that I'm her sister and she show me something on her pocket that made me believe she's my sister.

She said I have a company and she insisted on running it but she's going back to America for her business also and I was left to do the task of being the CEO in that company.

So here I am now getting ready for my work at least I'm getting out of the house maybe if I went outside I could remember something.

The driver of the car told me that we already arrive at the company and he open the door for me. My sister told me that someone will tell me what to do and I guess she's right because I woman came to me saying that my sister told her what happened.

As we went inside the company everybody were running towards their seat as if there's a demon around and they are running for their life.

"What's happening? " I tried asking my PA
The woman I told you about that my sister hired her.

"They are running because they are afraid of you" My eye brows went up after hearing those words. Why would they be afraid of me? Did I do something wrong?

We arrive at the workplace where everybody was busy doing their work when my eyes familiarize a face that made me look at her.

Those eyes are so familiar as if we met before... But if I think very hard my head was just going to burst because it's hurt so much.

And later on after a minute that girl turn her gaze around and pretend that she didn't see me and she just continue her work.

What's happening?  The last time I check I can't remember anything and now... I think I'm going crazy