Chapter 17

*beginning of the show*

Mike: please welcome to the ring, The Judgement day.

Edge: last night was a mixed bag for us. Me and Finn defeated Raul mendoza and Joaquin Wilde. Damian beat Austin Theory for the United States Championship. But, Dominic came up short against Theo Alexander.

The crowd cheer.

Edge: yes cheer the man who damn near ended dominic's career with that moves he did.

Theo walks out with a small limp. He puts his arms out and the crowd cheer. He has a mic in hand.

Theo: Edge i have a few things to say. First i would like to say well done to you, Finn and Damian on your wins last night. To let you know Edge, that move is named 'Samcro's Calling'.

Edge: that doesn't change the fact it almost ended Dom's career.

Theo: you know i can see something ending, it's not his career.

Theo says as he starts limping down to the ring. He stops at the bottom of the ramp.

Dominic: and what do you see ending?

Theo: The Judgement day. i can already see a crack starting to show, the fact that you 3 won while Dom lost. it's gotta be bugging you right?

They look at Dom then at Theo.

Finn: i see what you're trying to do, make us turn on Dom. that's not gonna happen.

Theo: you say that now, i've seen it happen. from my time in mexico, japan and even when i'd watch wwe. it happened with the Nexus when they turned on Darren Young, who lost match after match, week after week.

Theo smirks.

Theo: just keep this in mind, your judgement day is coming.

Theo smirks as his them plays, he walks to the back.

*backstage*
Theo, Zelina and Legado Del Fantasma are in their locker room watching the show. Michael cole starts speaking.

Cole: our next pay-per-view is money in the bank and it will be held in San Juan puerto rico, tonight will be the first qualifying match.

Barrett: it will be interesting. it will be Theo Alexander VS Kevin Owens, that will be our main event here tonight.

*later*
Kevin has already started walking out. Zelina is with Theo in gorilla.

Zelina: you ready baby?

Theo: as ready as i'll ever be

Zelina gives him a kiss as his theme plays.

Theo walks out to cheers. He walks down to the ring. He removes entrance jacket and throws it aside.

*end of the match*
Theo is in the ring looking at Kevin. He runs at the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, he runs back and lands a 'Tope Con Hilo'.

He rolls Kevin back in. Theo slides in and hit KO with a 'Superkick'. He get's Kevin in position for the 'Samcro's Calling'. He hits it then pins him.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL!!

The bell rings and Theo celebrate.

Mike: here is your winner, Theo Alexander!!