The Pet Store

You are now bored, what will you do? Obviously, you were in your room laying down. You suddenly had the urge to get up and look inside your PiggyBank, and you pulled out 200$. Why not go spend it?

You ran out of your room and and grabbed your car keys, rushed out the front door and get into your car. As you got in and inserted your car keys, Baby Got Back played on the radio, you turned up the volume in your radio and drive out of your driveway to the closest PetSmart. You drove 1000 speed, you were desperate for a pet and you arrived in the span of 0.01 seconds. You removed the keys from the slot and put them in your pocket, opening the door of your car and dashing for the door of PetSmart. You scan for somewhere to go and decide to go for the bird isle.

There is a cage full of birds and they all have beautiful, vibrant oodles of colors. "Which bird should i get.." Your vision turns to a pink and blue parrot and put your hands onto the cage."I'll name you Buddy Holly." You joked, "no no, I'm joking..I wouldn't re-" you stopped. Another bird squawked as loud as it could to get your attention. You walked over to the cage, meeting a bird.

The bird you found is a beautiful green color with a pink stomach, although it's eyes look like they are bulging out of its skull. I mean..it looks like a special bird, if you know what I mean. Anyways, it squawked at you aggressively and you holler over to an employee. "Any employee! I need assistance." An employee named Randy walks over. "Hello, what's up?" He asked. "Oh, I just wanna purchase this bird." You mention. "OH HELL NO YOU DONT, THAT BIRD IS A PED-" he stopped himself. "What? Just give me the bird." You demanded. Randy shrugs his shoulders and grabs a box, opening the cage and quickly trapping the bird into the box, he closes it immediately. "I'm warning you, this bird is crazy." He warned once again. He handed over the box to you. "Thank you..Randy? Is that right?"  You question. "Yeah, I'm Randy. what about you?" He asked. "Oh, I'm Y/N!" You smiled.

As you gave Randy your name and you both started a stronger conversation, the box you were holding immediately started shaking aggressively. What the hell is wrong with this thing? You questioned. "Oh..The bird is getting angry, I guess.." Randy sighed. "Well I guess I better head home, right?" You question, chuckling a little. "Yeah it's for the best.." Randy huffed, "I mean, you do want to bond with this bird, right?" You had took a second to think. "Yea I should, anyways..I'll see you around?" You asked. "Oh, of course! See you around" Randy smirked. "Bye." You walked away from handy holding the box tight to your chest, it stopped squirming now. You went to your car and drove off.