SEVEN

TIME 01:01 AM
YOU HAVE ONE (1) MESSAGE

Kim Namjoon (Class President)

Kim Namjoon
You're staying after school with me tomorrow.

you
i'm sorry but i can't

Kim Namjoon
I don't care, you're staying.
Don't you have that guy's practice anyway?

you
"that guy's"?
do you have a problem with hoseok? because after what you said last night and what you said now, i feel like you have some sort of issue with him.

Kim Namjoon
Of course I have an issue with him. I thought that was abundantly clear?

you
then what is it, if you don't mind me asking? i don't like the bad blood.

Kim Namjoon
No, no, I don't mind at all.
The problem that I have with that dirtbag is that he has what I want and what I have wanted for years.

you
i'm not following????

Kim Namjoon
You are the most oblivious person I've ever met, and it's adorable.
What I want from him, my love, is you. I didn't think I could be more obvious.

you
namjoon, i'm sorry, but no. i haven't even known you for a whole year.

Kim Namjoon
I don't care about that. I've been watching you from afar for ages, and you're the most perfect person I've ever met. I can give you a great life with everything you could ever want. Just accept me.

you
i'm already in a relationship. i love him more than anything. you don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you back.

Kim Namjoon
I'm not concerned about that. You'll learn to love me sooner or later.
By the way, in about 10 minutes, Hoseok will be single again.

you
what?
no he won't
what are you doing?

Kim Namjoon
I'm bringing you home to where you belong, darling. Don't worry about anything. I'm not going to hurt you or anyone else. Hoseok will be heartbroken, but over time he'll heal, and so will you.

you
don't do this
please don't

Kim Namjoon
This photo of you downstairs is so cute ☺️ my baby
Say goodbye to your family now, sweetheart. I don't think you'll be seeing them for a while.

[ BLOCK CONTACT "Kim Namjoon"?]
[ yes ] [ no ]

hoseok 💟

you
hoseok
i'm so sorry
i'm so so so sorry honey
namjoon's going to try and take me away and i don't think there's anything i can do. he's at my house right now and i don't think i can get out.
i love you so much sweetheart don't forget that and please don't forget about me
i love you the most

hoseok 💟
????
is this a joke?
answer
hello???
sweetie?????
answer me
this isn't funny
i'm about to call the cops
this isn't funny
answer me
please answer me