Blayde's Chambers

"Master Blayde, What are you doing to us?" asked a young boy, his blue eyes watered with tears. His black hair unkempt. He was on the ground, his arms, legs and face were starting to bleed.

"Shut it!" snapped a young adult. His black hair was combed and sleeked with gel. He spun around to face the boy. His red eyes full of anger, he signaled his guards towards him.

"Take this boy to the chamber" he said watching as they unlocked the cells door. The boys eyes were watered, he was crying. he thrashed but the guards caught him. They carried him away.

After a second he heard the heavy metal door that led tot he chamber close. Blayde smiled as he pressed the black button with an atom sign on it. He smiled as he watched the boy pounding at the door fall to the ground, as the gas filled the room.

He laid back in his chair. He stretched out, as he looked at large message board with multiple pictures of people. He aimed at the picture that had the Young boys picture. He threw a dart that landed right on the boys face.

"One down, 23 to go!" he said taking a drink of dark red liquid, he tumrned to look in his mirror. Aaron was right, with this his eyes did turn redder.