Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

I’m The Type Of Girl Who Will Burst Out Laughing In Dead Silence At Something That Happened Yesterday J

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

You can’t break a girl who is already broken.

So paint my portrait the colours of my life and the untold stories are painted in black and white.

Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you, someday you'll miss me like I missed you, someday you'll need me like I needed you, someday you'll love me but I won’t love you.

No man is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.

Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means you’re strong enough to let go.

 Thank you for the {scars}, the guilt and the pain and every tear I’ve {never} cried.

Fuck the world. I spilled my guts for rotten sluts I live in pain all wet from rain I love you but I still hate you.

I always knew looking back on the [tears] would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me [cry].

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away then I wrote it in the sky but the wind blew it away so I wrote it in my heart and that’s where it will stay.

Your tears don’t fall they crash around me.

We may die from medication but at least we killed the pain.

Scars are souvenirs you never lose.

Makeup is essential. Fashion is my life. Music is my therapy. Friends are precious. Time is uncontrollable. Bitches and hoes aren't worth my time. Individuality is everything.

Live life with no regrets, sing in the rain and party all night.

My wounds have healed by now but you can still see the scars.

Nobody dies a virgin cause in the end life fucks us all.

Life is short & so is your penis.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don’t mind, and those that mind don’t matter.

You may not be the brightest crayon in the box but you'll always be my favorite colour, forever.

Stand up for something even if it means standing alone.

Team Sober Bitch!

Whatever… fuck my life. Shit happens.

G.T.L baby. Gym, Tanning, Laundry.

Tried, you didn’t, I'm done.

To fall in love is awfully simple to fall out of love is simply awful.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

There’s something about the way the street looks when it just rained.

Dear Heart, I met a boy today. Prepare to shatter.

Don’t tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.

Thinking of the one you love is the most delightful way of wasting time.

Dear whoever is reading this, you are beautiful & someone out there is crazy about you. So smile, life is too short to be unhappy.

I want you to look at me like I have something other girls don’t.

If you love somebody, set them free. If they don’t come back then it’s not meant to be.

I want to be the girl that keeps him up at night.

A broken heart is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.

I want to love someone whose heart has been broken, so he knows exactly how it feels and he won’t break mine.

I wish you could see past this fake smile. & ask me what’s really wrong, because I’m getting tired of these excuses & lies just to cover up the pain.

You’re exactly where you belong, in my past.

I don’t know if you feel the same way I do.

Boys are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.