one • 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋

╰┈ MARCH 15 . 7:30 am, IN THE MIYA HOUSE HOLD*

"y/n! can you hurry the fuck up" atsumu groaned, as he yelled out to y/n. "i'm almost done tsumu" you yelled back from your room.

you quickly grabbed all of your belongings and went down the stairs, finding your twin brothers saying their goodbyes to your parents.

"y/n! sweetheart, please look after your brothers for me" your mom hugging you while whispering in your ear. "don't worry mom I will" you pulled away and smiled at your mom.

"goodbye dad! i'll see you in a couple days." you smiled at your dad and gave him a hug. "make sure your brothers aren't causing trouble y/n" your dad told you. you nodded your head and made your way to your brothers.

"lets go!" you giggled. both of your brothers sighed and started walking to go to school to meet up with the rest of the team.

today was training camp, in which teams come together to play against each other and train within one another. this year inarizaki was invited, since you were the manager, you got a call saying if all of you would like to join their camp for two weeks. 

the following teams that were going is Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukordani, and Itachiyama. the power house schools. you were pretty excited and so were the twins! you guys got to make new friends and more people.

you all have finally arrived and saw the rest of the team at the parking lot of the school. "well look, the miya's have showed up" suna yelled across the parking lot, sarcastically.

"watch yer tone, suna" atsumu snarled back. "well good morning to you too." suna said once again sarcastically. osamu laughed and so did you.

"it's not funny" atsumu turned around and gave you and osamu his death stare. "whatever tsumu" osamu rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"are all of you guys ready?" you looked at all of them with a smile on your face. "yes manager" all of them responded except atsumu and osamu. "perfect, onto the bus!" you happily made your way into the bus taking the seat in the back.

—————

all of you finally arrived at Nekoma, where the training camp was going to be held at. y/n and the rest of the team got off the bus and went to go into the gym.

the boys had already stepped in the gym, you were the last one to enter and all of sudden all eyes were in you, you felt yourself tense up a bit. 

you looked over at Atsumu and Osamu, who were making faces at anyone's who glares at you. osamu quickly went over to you and put his arm around you. he looked down at you and just smiled.

you rolled your eyes and said, "overprotective? aren't we, osamu?". you looked up at him. "y/n your my little sister, im only looking out for you, honey" with that you groaned and osamu started kissing your cheek. "samu! im not five anymore" you yelled and pushed him away.

"yeah, but you look five, with that baby face" suna chimed in and chuckled. "but with a 21 year olds body" Suna smirked at you. you blushed a bit. "the fuck?" atsumu turned and looked at suna with a stingy look.

"i'm not taking back what I said, tsumu" suna said while putting his arms up in defense. "tsk" atsumu walked away and went to go say greetings to the other teams.