five • 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

APRIL 16th. inarizaki high.

after training camp, you went back to your regular boring old life. going to school with the twins, having practice, coming home and doing homework, and face-time sessions with sakusa, when your home alone.

that's the only thing you enjoyed about your day. you really hated not seeing sakusa everyday. but your brothers will always go workout with him. and of course you couldn't tag along. it will make your relationship with sakusa more suspicious than it already is.

but since you missed him so much you decided to take a little peak at his instagram. he's active as well so, why not.

"kiyoomy15 posted a new photo"

your phone vibrated and you saw sakusa's username. you clicked on the photo quickly.

"ugh of course he had to post a thirst trap photo" you thought in your head

but you couldn't deny it. sakusa looked so damn good, making you want him to come and fuck you like he did at training camp. but you can always get revenge. so you decide to post a picture of yourself as well.

(the picture is something like this^)

you chuckled as you posted the picture. you wanted to see if sakusa would say anything about it. until you got a notification 10 minutes later.

"kiyoomy15 commented: 😍😍 wish you were mine"

"oh my god! eeeee!" you squealed with excitement. but you soon regretted that since you were in class and everyone looked back at you.

"sorry" you changed your voice and apologized to your class. but sakusa noticed you on instagram.

"hoesluvtsumu replied to kiyoomy15's comment: stfu you germaphobe."

you groaned as your brother kept cockblocking the both of you. but at least sakusa noticed you. you looked up at your phone seeing atsumu look over at you with a disappointed look.