ϲʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Y/n's Point of View

"You should die," Jungkook said as he slapped me. He stepped on my hands and I flinched. 

"I-I'm sorry--" I sobbed as he stepped on my hands harder. The door opened, and I hoped it was my dad or my stepmom. But dreadfully, it was Yoongi, another stepbrother of mine. 

"Having fun Jimin, huh?" Yoongi smirked as he saw me sobbing on the floor with my hand bruised. 

"Let me help you too," Yoongi said while kicking me to the corner of the room. 

"Please stop..." I screamed quietly in pain as my elbow bumped into the floor.  I felt blood on my face, and felt blood inside my mouth, too. 

"Look, hyung. Our sister is begging." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's words. Seeing me painful was just one kind of game to them. 

"Do you swear that you won't Yuri again?" Yoongi asked me with a totally different face from just seconds ago. 

I flinched as Jimin handed his foot to my stomach. I coughed as Jimin placed more pressure on his feet when I didn't answer.  

"Ye-yes..." I coughed blood when Jimin fully stepped on me. When my blood got on Jimin's feet, he frowned. 

"Hyung, let's go before Mom and Dad catch us." I saw the hesitation in Yoongi's eyes when Jimin said, but he soon turned his head and followed Jimin. 

I groaned as I woke my body up and coughed more blood. My hands were swollen and filled with bruises. I sighed. 

"Those--Ugh!" I hardly stood up and headed to my room quietly. When I arrived at my room, I wiped my blood with tissues and treated it with ointment. I sat down at my desk and started my science homework. Trying to wake myself up, while writing the essay about photosynthesis, I fell asleep on my desk. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, It's your author! I published new BTS Fanfic! Hope you like it! (It's a completely different story!) 

Bye!