ϲʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Y/n's Point of View

Hopefully, it seemed like Wonwoo didn't see me. When I ensured that nobody was out there in the hallway, I quietly walked out and headed to the door at the end of the hallway. The yellowish light was spilling out of the room. I quietly opened the door, and I saw an extensive library. Facing tons of books I closed the door and sat on the chair. I stared at the corner of the library because I thought I heard someone's footsteps on the other side, but since I didn't see anyone I stood up and started looking for a book to read.

When I got to the corner of the library, I found the book covered with dust clouds, which seemed like nobody touched that book for a while. When I picked up the book while coughing because of the dust on the book, I felt like someone was watching me, but I shrugged it off, just thinking that I was overreacting. When I opened the book, I found out that book was about the lives of the ancient Egyptians. I put the book back in as soon as I found out what the book was about and walked quietly out of the library. 

Author's Point of View

But Y/n didn't know that she wasn't the only one inside the library. It was Wonwoo, who was watching Y/n. 

 Y/n's Point of View

I walked through the hallway, back to the room where Jiyoon was sleeping. I saw a lot of paintings on the wall of the hallways, including one of Vincent van Gogh's Sunflower drawings. When I was looking at it out of curiosity, Jiyoon appeared behind me and dragged me to where I woke up. 

I shouted to Jiyoon because I couldn't breathe. 

"Hey, let me go! You should let me *cough* breathe!" 

Jiyoon finally let go of my shirt, but she said to me in a low voice. 

"You should be careful in the hallway. That's the drawing that Jeon Wonwoo cherishes." 

I quietly nodded my head because I didn't want Jiyoon to know what happened between me and Wonwoo. I was sure Jiyoon would hate me if she knew what happened between us two. 

All of a sudden, somebody knocked on the door. 

" *Knock knock* Can I go in?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone I'm sorry for such a long break! I moved to the boarding school and had to listen to OT, Introductions, etc. So sorry for the story and I'll let you know when I write the new chapter!

 Everyone Borahae!