Ch 6. Explanations and revelations

"Who or What the fuck are you?" 

Diana said, not realizing until now she had just said those words out loud.

"I believe we can answer that." A familiar voice from where he originally appeared said.

         All attention was turn to 2 strangely dress figures. Both were clearly female, despite the muscular physiques they had. One was adorned in green and black gladiatorial style armor. The armor mainly covered her entire upper torso, leaving her muscular abs and lower back for all to see. Her arms, groin and lower legs were also armored. Her waist and groin were also coved by what looked like a skirt made of sewed together demon flesh. Her head was cover by what looked like a green face mask designed to cover the mouth and nose and on top was a severed and hollowed out horned helmet made from one of the explosive floating skull demons. And finally, in her right hand was what looked like some kind of axe, but the blade was a red hologram. An in her other hand was some kind of hologram shield with a metal skull in the center and 4 metal parts on the tips. The shield then immediately retracted into a perfect metal rectal shaped device on her arm. All and all, she looked like a female fantasy character or a gladiator.  

(AN: Her axe

(AN: Her axe. think the Marauder but female with a lost soul skull over the helmet.)

The other was just as odd looking. Every part of her was covered in some form of armor except for her biceps/triceps and head. The armor itself (especially on her left arm and legs) was also interesting. It looked like the mans, (sort of....) it was hard to describe. The abdomen and lower torso were similar to the Green armored man's sci fi armor, but the upper part where the ribs and breast area of the armor were covered by a sort of pseudo medieval knight armor but was added with very sci fi touch. Giving the feel that embodied the phrase and concept of a "combination of the old and new." Her left arm gave a similar feel. Her shoulder, hand, and forearm were dawned in that same pseudo medieval armor given sci fi touch. And her bicep/triceps part of her arm completely bare and exposed. Her right arm, however, was not natural. It was completely cybernetic and had almost little to no armor on it at all. But the arm was absolutely massive and clearly made to emphasize a more muscular form(AN:think the dreadknight or the Betrayers' left arm). Her legs were covered in the strange sci-fi knight armor as well.