Chapter 1

A single black household who had no father or mother, barely grew up relying on the care of the folks in the village, came out to work hard with the dream of the city, but was tricked by the black heart intermediary to the factory and signed a prostitution contract.

Now at four o'clock in the morning, there are still many workers in the factory still working, and Shan Yi is one of them.

Under the bright lights, this has been a very long and overnight work for a single week. The whole person looks very tired, his eyes are not bright, and his spirit is a little bit in a trance.

During the break, the uncle in his thirties who was in the same position as Dan had a sallow complexion, big teeth, and said in a disdainful tone with resentment, "It's just a muddy leg from the country, with a little white face, I heard that, the factory manager My daughter confessed to you a few days ago, you really don’t know what is good, if I were you, I would agree, and you deserve to be transferred to the night shift to work hard.”

Shan Shan was in a daze, recalling the situation at that time, when he was working in the factory, a short girl with a chicken leg in her hand and long greasy hair on her head came to him with mung bean-sized eyes and asked him, "Where is the toilet?"

Shan gave him a direction, and saw her walking into the toilet with the drumstick, and thanked Shan when she came out with empty hands.

I didn't expect that the next day, I was caught off guard by this girl and confessed.

Shan Shan politely refused, but he didn't expect that after that, he who was originally on the day shift was transferred to the night shift.

The worker took a pat on the single and said, "I'm asking you something."

At this time, another batch of new products came again, and the single limb was numb and mechanically continued to work, and was not in the mood to bicker and said blankly, "Does it have anything to do with you?"

The worker wanted to refute. Seeing so many new goods, he spat on the ground and shouted, "I'm going to die, I'm going to be exhausted with so many goods."

I finished another batch of goods, and I was so sleepy, my eyelids were fighting, and I barely opened my eyes but they were slightly bloodshot, and I was drowsy and just wanted to sleep.

But there are more and more goods on the machine, more and more, it seems that there is no end to it.

Shan really wanted to sleep at this time, feeling unable to hold on anymore, feeling dizzy, blurred vision and even rapid heartbeat, just wanted to fall asleep.

It's not good to be aware of it alone. These symptoms should be a manifestation of sudden death. The strong desire to survive made him stop the work in his hand immediately, and he wanted to call for help from the side, but the next moment, he fell backwards uncontrollably.

The workers who were still working only heard a plop, and saw Shan Shan fainted on the ground without any warning. At this time, Shan Shan was still conscious for a few seconds, and he heard the workers around him shouting loudly, "Someone has passed out, hurry up!" Call an ambulance!" and passed out completely.

Shan Shan didn't expect to wake up again, but when he opened his eyes, he saw a completely unfamiliar environment. He was lying on the ground, living in a dwelling with a roof made of leaves above his head. The light was dim and he could only crawl out.

It was only a short distance, but it took a lot of effort. After I came out, I could see clearly that it was a triangular tree house built like a tent with a few thick branches and other large leaves.

The sun shines on Shan Shan's face from the gaps in the branches, and before he can figure out what's going on, a strange memory that doesn't belong to him floods into his mind, and only then does he realize that he is a soul wearer.

The original owner must have been starved to death, and the last scene in his memory also passed out like him, no wonder he feels extremely uncomfortable now and quickly took the original owner with him, the small piece of air-dried meat that he had been reluctant to eat was on the side of the eggshell The water inside, I chewed hard and swallowed it mixed with the water, only then did I feel much better.

Lying alone on the grass, with the sun shining on his face, he recalled the memories of the original owner in his mind. The ecological environment of the world where the original owner lives is similar to that of the earth, similar to ancient times. There are five months of winter here. The time is short, the nights are relatively long, and the temperature difference between day and night is also large. It is very hot in the daytime. Women usually go out to collect fruit and salt in a few hours near the evening.

In addition, the beauty of women is plump, and the beauty of men is strong and strong. The tribe implements the system of group cooperation and polygamy.

Coincidentally, the original owner's name is the same as his own. They are both orphans without father and mother. After eating and growing up, marry a few daughters-in-law to live a life without worrying about food and clothing.

It's a pity that the original owner had survived the winter with great difficulty, but everything recovered in the spring, and he starved to death in his hut on the day he became an adult.

Shan Shan secretly promises that since I use your body, I will fulfill your wish and live a good life.

As for marrying a few daughters-in-law, Shan regretted that he was born gay, so he should not harm others.

Shan Shan originally wanted to see what he looked like now, but at this moment, there was a sound in the sky, which meant that the tribe had assembled. Shan Shan stood up quickly and prepared to walk towards the center of the tribe.

Someone ran towards him and waved. The man had flaxen hair, was short, and shouted with excitement, "Single, hurry up, today is our first time to go hunting, I can't wait!" Already!"