Where am i

"Where am I", said rasheen who had just awoken from a deep sleep. He looked around and the first thing he noticed was a bright blue glowing light. He walked towards it and as he got closer the light blinded him. "What's happening to my eyes this is weird it's like I'm staring to the sun". Finally his eyes settled and he notice he had been touching the light which was a blue crystal. This is beautiful, Rasheen thought. Maybe I can use this to get some money. As he tried to pull the crystal from the wall he felt a sharp pain go through his body and he dropped. Before he went unconscious he heard a voice saying something but it was to muffled to understand. The only thing he heard was dragon. Than blacked out. When he woke up his ears were ringing and he couldn't hear anything. He saw a man in a black, and red coat standing over him. The man went to a desk near where Rasheen had been laying an liked up a dust and blew it in his face. Hey man what's your problem? Rasheen said but he noticed his hearing was back. Thank you, no problem the man said in a deep but somewhat familiar voice. You sound familiar do I know you? The man turned around and Rasheen did not recognize him. No you don't but I know who you are and know everything about you. I adjusted my voice to someone you know so you would be calm. What do you mean? I am a dragon rider said the man. Oh and I'm an "anime character".
You do not believe me, young sir. No, what the hell do you think this is this is reality. I'm sorry but this is not your normal world. Okay than where am I? Young sir, you do not know you are in The Forgotten Lands.