Chapter 1

Firepaw LOVED when his mentor and his leader, Bluestar, let him go hunting. And he loved it even more when Lionheart let Graypaw come with him. And thats what happened, Him and Graypaw, stalking around ThunderClan Territories trying to catch a vole or 2. 
  "We're approaching the Sunningrocks" Graypaw interrupted his thoughts. Firepaw sniffed the air. There was a barely fresh smell of ThunderClan warriors and a fainter smell of RiverClan warriors. "The smell of RiverClan warriors are faint so they're probably not here and its safe" Firepaw examined "Yeah but you know that Bluestar doesn't want us going there. Let's just steer clear of it. Alright?" Graypaw stated "Alright.." Firepaw moaned. There could be a few good mice or rabbits near there but I guess we have to avoid it Firepaw thought 
  Suddenly a branch snapped not to far from where he and Graypaw where standing. Both apprentices instinctively crouched low, opening their mouths and sniffing the air to find out who was nearby. Definitely a few cats. None seem to have any clan scents on them. Rogues or Loners maybe? Firepaw thought. Firepaw pushed a few branches aside, careful not to make any sound, to see the mystery cats. There were 4 of them. A brown one with a green head, a tan cat with blue spots and silver paws, a gray she-cat with red spots, and the last one was so pitch black that it took Firepaw a second to figure out there were 4.
  "Where are we?" The brown and green one asked "I have no idea" the gray she-cat responded with a robotic voice "No where I recognize" the tan stated "Pie! Where have you been?" The pitch black one asked. "Pie?" Graypaw questioned "That's not a warrior name." "They might be kittypets or loners" Firepaw answered "True" Graypaw meowed. Firepaw slightly laughed but stopped immediately when he realized the pitch black one was staring directly at their hiding spot.