Water

{SORRY FOR THE HOLD UP. I just forgot about this book 😍 btw you are addressed as a they since I don't know the audience's overall estimated gender and so it's easier for me}

"Last night sure was rough..." Lucy said to Peter while he was cleaning the kitchen stove. Peter sighs and gives Lucy a cold, blank, stare. 

"Yeah because of your slut ass." Peter turns his attention back to cleaning after saying something so vial to Lucy.

 "Well at least I have an ass." Lucy mumbles. Lucy was sitting at the kitchen Isle while talking to Peter across from it. ^Your name^ was still sleeping since they had gone back to bed after their talk with the landlord.

Silence was between the two, awkward silence. 

"...What's taking them so long to wake up?" Lucy questions. 

Peter backs ^Your Name^ up for them "We woke them up in the middle of the night, of course they would sleep a little later, and they have work tomorrow so much sleep is appreciated for them."

 He squeezes the dirty water into the kitchen sink and cleans the cloth with dish soap. 

"I'm going to wake them up." Lucy gets up from her stool. 

"No-" But before Peter could stop her. She already was in their room.

 "Wake up sleepy head!" Lucy says while drawing their curtains and pulling the pillows from under them. 

^Your Name^ grouchily wakes up "HEY! GIVE ME THOSE BACK!" 

"Not until you get up!" Lucy sticks her tongue out tauntingly, little did she know that ^Your Name^ had fully prepared for this if this ever happened.

"CHARGE!!!" They said while body slamming Lucy into the floor.

Lucy and ^Your Name^ got up slowly and sat down on the ground for a few minutes before erupting into laughter. 

Peter was by the door watching from afar giving a calm and friendly smile.

But Lucy definitely knows that Peter gave a worried look when ^Your Name^ Body slammed into Lucy before. Not for Lucy, but for ^Your Name^.

"Okay I might as well get dressed since im up anyways." ^Your Name^ Gets up and quickly pushes Lucy and Peter out.

"Don't come in, im going to change." ^Your Name says as they slam and lock the door from behind. 

"... Welp my jobs done now, I'm going to go watch tv." Lucy drags her feet to the tv and lazily lays on the couch switching through channels.

Peter rolls his eyes and starts to make breakfast; Eggs and bacon with coffee, the classic breakfast meal.

After a while you come out of your room and smell the food. "Mmmn smells sooo good~" you sit at the island and Peter puts the plate of food in front of you. 

"The coffee is still in the making." Peter walks near you and kisses your forehead while rubbing your waist. You choke on your food. 

"DARLING! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Peter makes you cough out your food.

"Nothing." You managed to say behind all that coughing.

You hear Lucy trying to hold in her laugh.

"Okay well I need to go to work anyway." You get up and Peter makes sure your okay still.

"I thought you were working tomorrow?" Lucy added

"I need to help out Tk since he's sick today." You say as you open the front door.