𝟎𝟒.

Feisty newborns ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 04

Feisty newborns
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 04. Healed Scars

Julius had been recovering for the last three weeks—it took a while for his body to heal, and for him to gain some strength to it. He was very stubborn in not wanting anyone to take care of him but Elijah wouldn't let him do a thing.

The sun shined on his skin, awakening him from his deep slumber, he groaned slowly turning his bed as he looked owned at the sleeping Elijah, he sighed he was grateful that Elijah had taken care of him these last couple of days.

But tonight was the full moon, all those wounds and bruises would heal the moment he shifted, he had been saving all of his energy for this night.

Standing up Julie's wrapped a cloak around his body, walking out of the hut he was met with many of his people walking around like they normally, did in their peaceful spirits.

"Morning Julius." Lucious, greeted him with a smile walking up to his friend.

"Morning, my friend how has the pack been managing without me?" Walking around he looked at all the members of his pack, they wither bowed their heads in respect or smiled at him.

"We've been stocking up for the full moon tonight, your father hasn't left your house all week, we think it might be time to welcome the newest wolf to the pack." Lucious informed him.

"I shall, go check on them, thank you Lucious."

"Of course."

Julius folded his arms behind his back, walking down the village toward his family's hut—entering he was met with his aunt Ayana who was attending to his mother who laid weakly in the bed.

"Mama." Whispering he sat next to her, Judith smiled feeling the warmth of her child flowing through her, she grabbed his hand tightly making her sigh in relief.

"Julius, you should be resting, you're not fully recovered." Looking at her son, she held his face making him smile, he grabbed her hand gently kissing the palm of it.

"I'm fine mama, I am not a child."

"Your sister, will be coming once the sun rises tomorrow I can feel it—she has a strong aura." Judith explained to him.

"She's a Jensen, we tend to be very strong." Ivor's voice echoed through the hut walking into the room.

"What are you doing out here Julius? You should be resting." Scolding his son, Julius rolled his eyes