So what now?

Usually guys have these dreams about going to the NBA or the something like that, I don't really tell people what my dreams are, They might think that I am gay or something like that, So I started this Diary, Yeah, Okay, if people saw this they would really think I am gay, but I just need a way to say what I am thinking and feeling, So here goes nothing, Lets start out about who I am and such just so in like 10 years I can look back and see who I was and see how much I have changed.

Name: Eli James Howard. 

Age: Currently 16

Location: Miami Florida. 

Current mood: Lost. 

    Okay, So I don't know why I put the current mood. But any who. A little about where I came form so I don't forget that either. 

     I was adopted, I know I was, I over heard my parents talking about it when I was 10. You know that is something that you never forget, You don't really forget what was running through your mind when you find out either, The first thing I can remember thinking was "What is wrong with me, why didn't they want to keep me, Did they think I was an ugly baby?" You know that that it is the worst feeling you will probably ever feel, Any who yeah I am adopted, Don't get me wrong my parents are awesome to me, I mean they are but I really want to know where my real mom is you know. I know I don't know her but I would like to.. 

I don't have many friends I can think of one right off the back, Her name is Johanny, She has no idea how much she means to me, She is so beautiful and she has the best personality. Oh, I wish she knew how I felt, I have known her for forever, Maybe 4th grade. She is pure perfection. Now that I think about it this book will probably be mainly about her, there are so many things that I could say about her, She just takes my breath away...

     That was my first entry to my Journal, and I was already talking about Johanny, Just the thought of her sends a chill down my spine, Thinking of he she is suppose to be here in like 10 minutes. Oh crap. I closed my book and hid it under my mattress. Standing up quickly a rush of blood ran to my head making me dizzy for a moment. My eyes shifted around the room and I caught a glimpse of my figure as I did so, I looked horrid, My hair was oily and all I stood in was my night cloths, Ugh, I will just go take a shower she can just wait in my room until I get out right? Not like she will find the book. I hope. 

    I picked up my phone and began to dial her number, But a call interfered. I answered, "Hello?" 

    "Hey there Eli, I am almost to your house. Are you ready..?!" Her voice was so enthusiastic about it.

    "About that... When you get here you will have to wait in my room I have to take a quick shower. You know where the key is hidden, So just make yourself at home."

    "Well do bestie Boo!" 

    "Okay, See you here."

    We hung up at the same time, A sigh of relief made its way out of my chapped lips. I rummaged through my closet and found a decent shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Walking to the bathroom I saw my dog sitting looking out of the window in the living room, He seemed to be waiting for his buddy to walk through the front door so he could greet her with those sloppy kisses of his. That thought made me chuckle, He loved her about as much as I do, and that was a lot. 

    My bathroom needs to be cleaned when I get home, I stripped down and turned the hot water on, After a moment the steam from the water started to fog up the bathroom mirror, A twisted the knob for the cold water and waited a moment before stepping into the shower. When the water hit my back I slouched slightly, It felt good to just stand under the water.