Ch. 1

As the girls entered through the white gate they smelled a strange smell of rotting meat as they started walking one of the girls  said.
- It's a bit strange we are alone and we entred  through a weird white gate In the middle of a fucking forest .
- I agree with you why don't we go back and watch a scary movie .
- I agree with maya let's go and watch the movie Laeanna .
- Whatever
before she could say another word she noticed a figure dressed in black with a mask with black eyes and a big smile her friends started to run but Laeana didn't make it .

As they ran off they noticed Mike he was a Police officer and Laeanna's father they ran to him and said .
-Laeanna  is in danger some guy dressed in black with a mask with a big smile has her.
- She didn't manage to escape .
When Mike heard it, he immediately asked to take him there. After 5 minutes they came to where the white gate was supposed to be but there was no white gate anywhere .
Mike got angry and said...
-If you want to prank me, don't bring my daughter into it please Now I have to go goodbye .

  * Time skip :  couple of hours later *
- Fuck what now Laeana got lost somewhere in the woods and we are here maybe we should try to call her .
- She's in the woods you think she'll pick up. Okay, I'll try to call her.

Maya tried to call her friend five times but nothing suddenly she got a text from a unknown number  with a video. In this video there was her friend and the person in the mask but suddenly he started cutting off her head .
The girls immediately ran to the police and showed the video , Mike was there and finally believed them .
After police investigated them , they took Maya's phone for evidence and they were set free to go home .
At  maya's house the girls started to cheer up and around 2:20 A.M they went to sleep .
  *Time skip : A couple of weeks later *

-Maybe we should go where the white gate was
-We can try let's go .