ch.2

- Hey kyelly look !!
-there's a white gate call the police maybe we'll find Laeanna
Maya started calling the police and with in fifteen minutes they arived Mike was there too. The police entered there and told the girl to go home .
Police pov:
As we entered through the gate we smelled a strange smell of rotting meat. We went further into the forest and after five minutes we noticed an abandoned house, the door was slightly open. We walked slowly inside looking around we noticed the blood leading to the door .The door was locked so we force the door open. It was the  basement door, we went down slowly , a couple of policemen stayed upstairs . We noticed a girl without a head, the head was lying next to her. Right away we told the rest of the policemen to look around.

        *Time skip : the next day *
-hey Maya Maybe we'll go shopping or something.
-Okay, let's go
The girls got on the bus and went shopping, they decided to walk around the park at 6 p.m kyelly's house was nearby so they went through the park.
-Hey kyelly who is it?
-Who ?
- that person over there by the sign
-Oh fuck, that's the guy who killed Laeanna Run .
as the girls started running away, maya fell over kyelly tried to help her but failed and he attacked them. maya tried to push him away but he ended up slashing her face , he started to get close to maya's neck and  started to cut it but Kelly hit him on the head with a rock.

      *Time skip : In the hospital *

Kyelly waited in the waiting room, the minutes felt like hours, She didn't know if Maya would come out of it, she had lost some blood and was in a bad condition. Finally the doctor came out of the room and said. 
-Your friend maya... She's dead I'm sorry.
Kyelly couldn't take it anymore,  her friend died. Whoever killed her. That fucking asshole killed two of my friends, I'm going to kill him.