Chapter 1: Safferunes

Long time ago there was a beautiful kingdom called Safferunes. The people of Safferunes were lovely and loving always kind and grateful to each other. 

In the middle of the kingdom was a huge statue of the goddess they praised the most, Elder Goddess Saffeliya. Everyone believed that one day Saffeliya will come down and bless them with the gift of everlasting happiness.

Safferunes was a kingdom, when looked from outside you'll see only happiness but deep within the town hid many untold secrets which were yet to unfold.

And right next to the statue was the huge castle of the king and queen. The king, Jonerio Chafez and The queen, Athelia Chafez were just as lovely as the people. They both loved each other and throughout the world were a great figure for love no one could ever imagine such a poison that could break their love apart not even god.

But there was something happening in the universe that would change their destinies forever.

According to what the people of Safferunes believed in the past the devil sent one of his demons to steal the powers of Saffeliya, the mindless demon followed the orders of his lord but instead of fighting, Saffeliya gave him a brain to think. She thought that giving him a mind of his own would stop him from following his lord's orders and instead give him the ability to differentiate between wrong and right but she was wrong after he got a mind of his own he went back to his master and said "Lord Satan, You were right about Saffeliya being a foolish Goddess" Satan was shocked to see that this mindless creature could speak "Y-You can speak?!" asked Satan still shocked "Oh well of course your foolish goddess gave me a mind of my own and I think that you're doing it all wrong. As long as all of the gods are together we'll never succeed." "Saffeliya really did a great job getting you a mind of your own. I'm impressed" said Satan.

They decided to break the unity between gods by using mind tricks this started a series of events that lead to the start of the battle between gods. Saffeliya had found out who did this and after a long fight she finally caught the demon and caged him but she couldn't stop the war of gods. The war had been going on from many years without an end but humans were suffering. The people who praised certain gods were destroyed by the rivals of the god they were praising. 

Even though Safferunes looked happy from the outside the people always had this one fear in them, the destruction of their kingdom.

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in the story this is my first time writing a fanfiction on Wattpad and I know that it feels weird to expand a simple show like just add magic to a universal level but there had to be some origin to the magic and it can't be that simple. This is the first chapter tell me in the comments if you enjoyed it. Chapter 2 will be coming in some days or next week so stay tuned!!