trippen worlds

*the portal was closing behind them as dean took one last look at his family as they faded behind him, he turned forwards to fallow bobby and jack back to heavens door where cas would be there to ask what happened and scold the two human souls befor going and getting a couple beers... This all came crashing down when deans foot was cought by something making him stumble into a fall.*

*bobby and jack got to the door to heaven where cas opened the door to great them, pausing when he knowticed something.*

Jack: they did it, they stopped the acrita.

Bobby: its nice knowing they have a good chance at a happy life, but it was weird seeing Samuel wi-

Cas: wheres dean? Is he still in the other world?

Bobby: what? No.. He should be right behind me...
*they turned round to see where their friend and jacks parental figure went only to see the path behind them vast and empty.*

Jack: Dean?

Bobby: Balls. The idjit just cant stay where hes suposed to.
|
*dean awoke with his head swimming and his body aching like hes just dug his way out of his grave again. Then the memories hit him everything from his past all at once hell, the lavyathans, demons, angels, pergatory, the apocolips, sam, john, marry, cas, bobby, amara, jack. His head swam as memories from a second life fallowed then after the feeling of falling through worm holes. Memories of Car wheels to sick black car, vigilanties dressed in chrismass colors next to the big man in black, the most heavenly of cookies, long nights with little sleep, then long flights fallowed by fight then pain and laughfter with an exsplosion... Dean remebered meeting the old death as he watched his adoptive father morn amd griv of his death. Death told him he had more to do, to be reawakened as a winchester rather than a todd.*