Chapter 1: I'm practically living in Hell

I woke up with a serious ache on my back. DAMN. Life was hectic as usual. I felt sluggish as I dragged myself from bed into the hallway.

Mission accomplished.

I noticed my brother, David. Trying to find the bathroom as well. He touched the railing on the side so he wouldn't lose balance. His eyes never seemed to work for him since birth. We've been trying to find an eye donor of some sort, but no one was willing to give, even on their God damn death beds.

"Arrogant, Selfish Bastards" I remember yelling a couple years back. Long story....

"Do you need the bathroom first, Rosie" He said. He always seemed to realize my well being by memorizing my scent. I love him so much.

"That would be g-great" I hesitated. Calm down now, you're allowed to talk Rosie. Naturally, he would immediately go use the bathroom. He isn't always this nice....

THUMP. I was on the wooden floor. Two scrawny short kids run by.

Russell and Skinner. I thought.

My head was spinning so fast as I heard a familiar venomous voice say "What are fucking doing on the floor" I turn to face to what was surfacing me with a big scowl. My mother.

She had silver eyes that pierced right through me. She seemed to feel better due to her concussion she had two days ago from my uncle throwing a lamp at her head because he was... let's just say not happy. But, the color on her face returned to a dark tan. She had a red velvet dress on, with purple looped earrings. Her shoes were-

I tried as hard as I could to abolish my scream. My head was trying to comprehend what the hell was going on. After a couple of seconds, I realized my mother's expensive, luxurious, ravishing and yet delicate shoe was on my leg. The pain was unbearable, but if I repent against her, I may get worse. I know what I did wrong. I broke the second rule on the list. Not speaking without turn.

Now, can you blame me. I was distracted by her beauty and fashion choices.

"Young lady, get up" she said firmly. The heal digged deeper into my leg.

Speak. My body yelled as I began to shake in place. I couldn't do it, no matter how much energy I mustered. It felt...impossible. The pain was in my throat now. I had the urge to cry. No. I told myself. No. I repeated. Not in front of her. Another rule was to not shed a tear. EVER. I know my family is cold and bitter and yet why do I respect them?

I lost feeling in my leg and soon my whole body. I was officially numb.

Vulnerable. Powerless. As always.

I didn't feel as bad as I was before. I like where I'm going. Please, lord, let this be a long sleep. So, I never wake up.

* * *

I roused to the smell of soap. It was so rich and strong, I pinched my nose to decrease the scent. My body lay near the washroom door. I panicked and threw myself in the air. I tried to recall what had happen before. My thoughts steered to the poisonous and merciless person who I cannot, till today believe that devil gave birth to me. I refuse. Remembering my ninth birthday, when she tried to actually kill me along with my father then saying at the end "Great. Now THAT'S training." with her perfect white coldblooded smile. Not to forget the time, She choked me outside of the school's parking lot when I was in elementary for not beating the fuck out of a boy in my class for stealing my pudding cup.

I shake my head violently to wash away those thoughts. I cannot let this bother me now. I'm late for school.

I quickly brush my teeth and throw on my tight white long sleeve and tucked in neatly into my long skinny black jeans that were cut at the knees because I had a cat. And,now it's gone. I smirked at the thought.

Birds chirped as I opened the door, kids laughing people walking peacefully. If only that were be true...

There was so much garbage in the water that it was dark green and the air smelled like rain from overnight. The only good thing was the sun shining as my palm tree near my house hovered over me. I walked down stairs as my hair bounced up and down to the wind and movement. My backpack held a grip on my shoulders. Our house was the only one closes to the water. Luckily, school was near by and that's where I'm heading.

************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading! This is only the beginning! Vote and add to your library! You're the best! NEXT CHAPTER_____->

Teaser of the day: She fell in love before. Who is he anyway.