27

"There she is!"

"There she is!"

In an instant, before anyone could react, Eri who had been recently released from hospital into the care of U.A. with the approval of Principal Nezu and had been brought onto the campus by Mirio and Aizawa, was snatched up from the ground as is she weighed as light as a feather; her pink unicorn that she clutched in her arms nearly falling out of her grasp at the sudden, unexpected motion.

"You look just absolutely adorable, Bella."

The little girl was cradled straight into the chest of the brunette whose existence had been missing from the dorms for days on end.

She made certain to stay away long enough for the love bites that covered her neck to fade into barely noticeable splotches of discoloration on her skin.

Y/N nuzzled her cheek against Eri's affectionately. "It feels like an eternity since the last time I saw you."

From where he was standing, Aizawa cleared his throat to draw the brunette's attention onto him; his arms folded taut across his chest.

"Alright that's enough. She was just cleared from the hospital, don't give her a reason to go back over being smothered."

The brunette childishly stuck her tongue out at the pro hero. "I'm being doting not smothering. Those are two completely separate things; besides Eri likes it."

Y/N retracted her face to smile warmly down at the small child she had in her arms; with Eri's legs wrapped loosely around Y/N's waist. "Don't you, Eri?"

Eri very faintly nodded her head while diverting her eyes to the ground. Y/N slyly glanced back over at the black-haired pro hero with a smug condescending grin tugging onto her lips.

"What was that you were saying? About me smothering her? Do repeat that won't you."

While his arms remained crossed over his chest; his hands balled into slightly clenched fists as his jawbone flexed.

What an utter brat Y/N was being.

"Eri!"

The brunette unravels Eri's legs from her waist before lowering the blue-haired little girl back onto the ground as soft footfalls soon approached closer, consistent of Midoriya, Uraraka, and Tsuyu.

"Deku." Eri greeted the teen back softly.

"What? Who's this? Your daughter, Dazai-sensei?" Ojiro pondered confusingly, his eyes flickering from Eri to the brunette who was just holding the girl in her arms, who shrugs her shoulders which confuses the teenager even further.

"What lovely clothes." Tsuyu smiles while pressing her finger against the side of her face while admiring the new outfit Eri was sporting.

"S-S-So Cute!" Uraraka cheerfully exclaims as a light pink blush dusted along her cheeks.