1. 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕪

Chapter-1

Siyara's POV

How could I forget this day? It is May 28 for godsake. How could I?
I haven't prepared anything. How will I throw a surprise party?

Ugh!

I shouldn't have forgotten the Anniversary to begin with. And now, it is already five. I still have some pending work.

After Nabi, the manager signs the file, I'm good to go. He is not so mean. Recently the management fired Rajat, the mean-i-am-always-right-asshole. Seven months ago to be more precise.

For some reason, he disliked me. He was hell-bent on pinning every mistake on me. If Chintan came late, I was to blame. If Ranjan didn't prepare the PPT, I'm held responsible. I don't know what was his problem with me. He seriously disliked me.

He made the workplace hell for me. My parents never raised their voices at me. This mean-asshole scolded me like anything.

It was dislike at first sight. Now that he is gone, I mean fired, I don't care about him. But while he was there, torturing the hell out of me, I disliked him too.

I'm glad that I haven't seen him again. I heard from Krishna, my colleague that he stayed somewhere near the 6th block.

It'd ruin my day. Thinking about him ruins my day too.

At least Nabi isn't like him. He is more of a sweet person. Others complain about him. Well, I had issues with Rajat too. But others were okay with him. So doesn't matter.

I have other things to worry about. For example, I've to prepare things for the anniversary. I haven't even ordered a cake.

There is a Cake store near my home. They sell the best cakes. I'll get the cake on my way home. Right now, I've to get some files signed.

Nabi as usual greeted me with a smile. This man is so warm. I passed him the file, and he glanced his eyes on the content and signed. He gave me a big smile as he passed the file to me.

Returning the smile, I left.

I'm working in AJ global company. Right after I finished my Masters in management, I was given an internship program at AJ Global company. After three months of interning, I was appointed as a regular employee. I work in Advertisement Department and Mohammad Nabi is the head of the department. He is also the manager right now.

It's a multinational company and I'm thankful that they have a branch right in Mysore. So I don't have to shift to anywhere else. It would be difficult for me to leave my parents and go to a new place.

Mimi has no such problems. She is very less attached to her parents. So her only issue was leaving me and my family. She was transferred to Amrapur 5 months back. I cried my eyes out when she left Mysore. She is my best friend. We have been friends for 5 years now.

I met her for the first time during the invocation program. She was sitting beside me. At that time, I had no idea we'd become so close.

In a world where relationship is based on money, lust, greed etc, I'm so lucky to have someone like Mina. She is so selfless and loves me unconditionally.

Six months ago, she was transferred to Amrapur branch. She also told me that it is her native and doesn't want to go there. But ended up moving to Amrapur.

I haven't seen her since then. We have been texting and calling daily but still, I miss her so much.

If she were here, she'd have helped me a lot.